Bigfoot question

DMaynard

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone ever notice that Bigfoot never has cow balls that hang to the floor? There's never any genitalia.

That just proves it is not true what the say about big feet.

One of the reasons they are so shy is because they are so tiny down there.

That just proves it is not true what the say about big feet.

One of the reasons they are so shy is because they are so tiny down there.

LMAO-now if there were still POTW here this would be nominated-

BRING BACK GREENBEANS!!!

BRING BACK GREENBEANS!!!

BRING BACK GREENBEANS!!!

BRING BACK GREENBEANS!!!

BRING BACK GREENBEANS!!!

BRING BACK GREENBEANS!!!

JktcQ2A32cU

I was just thinking about this

:rl:

And wheres Panzers pic of me as Big foot against Thor (as the Michelin man)

A total classic. The bionic man finds out Bigfoot is a robot made by aliens. And the Bigfoot is played by Andre the Giant with barely any makeup. Prolly the pinnacle of enjoyable cheesey entertainment.

• 2 weeks later...

Please Put Bigfoot on the Endangered Species List

Field&Stream.com has many readers, and naturally the editors get a lot of mail. Some of it offers praise or suggestions. Some of it offers criticism and anger. And sometimes - every once in a great while - some of it broaches subjects and asks questions so profound we feel compelled to share with readers. Such is the case with this letter (portions of which are published below) from one Odie Ellis.

Mr Ellis, it seems, wants the federal government to list Bigfoot under the Endangered Species Act. No, really.

Why Bigfoot should be placed on the Endangered Species List:

This is a very important matter indeed which needs addressing, and your help would be greatly appreciated. I am drafting this letter in an effort to garner your support on a topic to which I beseech to you would be a monumental issue indeed. I implore you to not take this matter lightly, it is one that will set an example for years to come and will undeniably set the standard on how all species will make their way to this most sacred of documents pertaining to the continuity of any genus.

I am not trying in no way debate this beings existence; I am simply attempting to protect this animal

Please Put Bigfoot on the Endangered Species List
Yeah, but someone would still try to kill it. If you are in the woods and some big hairy ape thing with a pulsating pecker was walking around and your wife was menstruating, you probably would have to shoot the animal. According to earlier comments in this thread, these animals are extremely horny and love to rape.

These guys often live in the country near the poverty level. They're probably expert marksmen. One shot would make them millionaires and international celebrities.

I'm thinking hoax.

Broke ass rednecks with rifles does not necessary equate to "expert marksman."

Just saying.

I've seen this film broken down and it can not be a man in a costume-the way the muscles moved on her legs when she was walking (yes it's a female). Also a man couldn't have walked the way she walked-we're not built like that. I have no problem believing that there are countless undiscovered creatures roaming this planet. As I've said before my uncle and his partner came across a skunk ape back in the late 70's while on a stakeout in the Everglades

I believe that there's many things that we havent discovered on this planet. There's still a large percentage of this planet that is extremely thick forrest and have not been walked on by man...not to mention the oceans.

Not too long ago Guyana stopped Gold digging in Rewa, Guyana because the miners stumbled upon unspoiled wilderness where in I think in a 2 week span they found the worlds largest Snake, Spider, Otter and the worlds largest anteater. They're calling it the "land of the giants".

I believe that there's many things that we havent discovered on this planet. There's still a large percentage of this planet that is extremely thick forrest and have not been walked on by man...not to mention the oceans.

Not too long ago Guyana stopped Gold digging in Rewa, Guyana because the miners stumbled upon unspoiled wilderness where in I think in a 2 week span they found the worlds largest Snake, Spider, Otter and the worlds largest anteater. They're calling it the "land of the giants".

Just googled that, very interesting...thanks!

http://news.mongabay.com/2010/0228-hance_giants.html

...I think in a 2 week span they found the worlds largest Snake, Spider, Otter and the worlds largest anteater. They're calling it the "land of the giants".

That's cool...but I can't come up with a scenario where a mammal this large goes without capture. Let's assume it's either dumb as an ape, or smarter...perhaps like neanderthal.

The 'dumb' option: If it had the intellect of a gorilla, it wouldn't be smart enough to evade searchers. It's risky but you can pull a Jane Goodall with gorillas, sitting with them, picking lice, and wondering what wine goes with poop.

The 'smart' option: Let's give them the intellect of a neanderthal, or even modern humans. With this brain, at least one of them is going to get pi**ed about habitat loss and go to war on us. No way are they all going to just agree to keep hiding.

That's cool...but I can't come up with a scenario where a mammal this large goes without capture. Let's assume it's either dumb as an ape, or smarter...perhaps like neanderthal.

The 'dumb' option: If it had the intellect of a gorilla, it wouldn't be smart enough to evade searchers. It's risky but you can pull a Jane Goodall with gorillas, sitting with them, picking lice, and wondering what wine goes with poop.

The 'smart' option: Let's give them the intellect of a neanderthal, or even modern humans. With this brain, at least one of them is going to get pi**ed about habitat loss and go to war on us. No way are they all going to just agree to keep hiding.

You're welcome guys for the info.

I dont think its a smart/dumb situation with these animals. I think its a geographical situation. We havent seen many things given that the location is like impossible to navigate. When I think of very thick forrest, im talking about forrest with no human interaction, full of vegatation and growth, physically too thick to really navigate in large groups or with equipment...which would make it unsafe given its foreign state. Same thing with the oceans. The problem isnt the life forms hiding persay, maybe its having to navigate this type of enviornment itself.

I heard one time that humans know more about outter space than its own oceans. Granted, there's more "space" than oceans but you get my point.

I've seen this film broken down and it can not be a man in a costume-the way the muscles moved on her legs when she was walking (yes it's a female). Also a man couldn't have walked the way she walked-we're not built like that. I have no problem believing that there are countless undiscovered creatures roaming this planet. As I've said before my uncle and his partner came across a skunk ape back in the late 70's while on a stakeout in the Everglades

353px-Myakka_skunk_ape_2.png

Bigfoot In Burke County? Residents Discover Mysterious Footprint

Posted: 3:57 pm EDT June 17, 2010

BURKE COUNTY, N.C. -- A large, muddy and mysterious footprint has captured imaginations in the area.

SLIDESHOW: Bigfoot In Burke County? Residents Discover Mysterious Footprint http://www.wsoctv.com/slideshow/news/23937249/detail.html

The print is much larger than a human's foot, and some say it couldn’t be an animal. Its size and unexplained origin are fueling wild theories about a creature of lore making a real-life emergence in rural parts of Cleveland and Burke counties.

A farmer said he recently stumbled across a larger-than-life footprint near the intersection of Highway 18 and George Hildebran School Road in the southern part of Burke County.

Pork Lowman said he was walking in the woods when he came across the print, which measures 15 by 8 inches.

“It's out here in no-man's land, and that's what really got me,” Lowman said.

Lowman said its size and shape doesn’t resemble that of a bear or large cat, which raised a question: Could Bigfoot have trekked through Burke County?

Area resident Rex Lail and others videotaped the print and also made a casting of it. They said they then contacted the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission.

Lail said the wildlife officer doesn't think the print was made by an animal, either.

Lowman and Lail said they hope the print turns out to be a hoax, but aren’t sure that it will.

“We're trying to prove that it is a hoax, but the details of it are amazing,” Lail said. “If it is a hoax, they are doing a terrific job.”

A sighting of a large, unidentifiable creature was recently reported about 15 miles south of the location of the footprint.

“I had a fellow call me yesterday, told me I was crazy; that they had a sighting in Cleveland County and they must be a-running everywhere,” Lowman said.

In the Cleveland County report, though, there was no print or any other evidence of someone -- or something -- passing through.

Eyewitness News reporter Dave Faherty tried to contact the wildlife biologist that Lail contacted, but he was unavailable.

Lowman said, while he hopes the print is a hoax, he still plans to be more cautious in wooded areas.

Bigfoot In Burke County? Residents Discover Mysterious Footprint

Posted: 3:57 pm EDT June 17, 2010

BURKE COUNTY, N.C. -- A large, muddy and mysterious footprint has captured imaginations in the area.

SLIDESHOW: Bigfoot In Burke County? Residents Discover Mysterious Footprint http://www.wsoctv.com/slideshow/news/23937249/detail.html

The print is much larger than a human's foot, and some say it couldn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Archived