Rex Ryan shirt

Cuff_Up

Looks like they aren't being made. But Joe is answering people by email so I am not sure.

:-P

Yeah i reached out to everyone. I ended up getting royally screwed. After a bunch of "issues and setbacks" from the printer they closed shop and took my pretty large deposit, around 700.00. This was a company i have done a lot of business with in the past so it was a shock. Anyway, that isn't the problem of anyone who ordered the shirts, they are being refunded, and after spending about a week trying to make at least enough with someone else to cover the initial orders, it is just too expensive and so I am tossing in the towel. I shot everyone that ordered an email with the news and refund status.

We have a few cool shirts planned for the season, this time around I will do what i usually do and have them in hand before taking orders.

Maxxx, sorry this got drawn out on your board, you obviously didn't have a thing to do with it.

Yeah i reached out to everyone. I ended up getting royally screwed. After a bunch of "issues and setbacks" from the printer they closed shop and took my pretty large deposit, around 700.00. This was a company i have done a lot of business with in the past so it was a shock. Anyway, that isn't the problem of anyone who ordered the shirts, they are being refunded, and after spending about a week trying to make at least enough with someone else to cover the initial orders, it is just too expensive and so I am tossing in the towel. I shot everyone that ordered an email with the news and refund status.

We have a few cool shirts planned for the season, this time around I will do what i usually do and have them in hand before taking orders.

Maxxx, sorry this got drawn out on your board, you obviously didn't have a thing to do with it.

Sorry that happened to you, that sucks.

Do you think they singled you out because of your sexual affiliation? If so, there are groups that can help you. Don't take that lying down.

Sorry that happened to you, that sucks.

Do you think they singled you out because of your sexual affiliation? If so, there are groups that can help you. Don't take that lying down.

haha, no I don't think that was it, lol.

Meh, I am all out of funny tonight

You're a stand up guy Joe.

Archived