Hi Jets Fans!

Fatty_VM

Yea, I'm a Cowboy fan. I'm stealing my avatar and sig back so I can be easier to identify and block.

Why am I here on a Jets MB? One of my best buddies is a huge Jets fan, so I made quite a few posts at the other site and tend to watch the majority of your games when they don't conflict. I had made an account here a few years back because I figured there might eventually be a migration of posters. (Which there was last year.)

I might be a troll, but I'm a troll that knows a bit about the NFCE so at least I can help you guys with some knowledge from that angle.

Thanks for the "welcomes."

Yea, I'm a Cowboy fan. I'm stealing my avatar and sig back so I can be easier to identify and block.

Why am I here on a Jets MB? One of my best buddies is a huge Jets fan, so I made quite a few posts at the other site and tend to watch the majority of your games when they don't conflict. I had made an account here a few years back because I figured there might eventually be a migration of posters. (Which there was last year.)

I might be a troll, but I'm a troll that knows a bit about the NFCE so at least I can help you guys with some knowledge from that angle.

the NFC is for pussies, that is all.

Knowledge?

Fatty Boombatty!!! Nice to see you. Welcome to the Island of Misfit Toys!

Fatty's good people guys! :yes:

So why the switch?

Fatty Boombatty!!! Nice to see you. Welcome to the Island of Misfit Toys!

Fatty's good people guys! :yes:

So why the switch?

My good friend made the swap a few months back, and I realized that my words were getting lost on the new crowd that recently started flooded the old site.

Plus, looking over the names over here, I think most of whom I have had pleasure conversing with in the past made the hop awhile ago as well. So it was something a long time coming anyway.

:cheers:

I may have more Texanj fans around me but there are still too many poke fans for my liking -- welcome anyway

Yep, there are a group of Texan fans here in Austin, but I know a lot of 'Boy fans. The guy up the street hangs that darn Dallas star flag out all year long. I see it every time I drive home. Geez.

Archived