Two 2010 Jets Season Tickets - Corner Mezz, Jets Side

Two great, difficult to obtain,side by side, PSL seats, in the Corner Mezzanine, for the entire 2010 home season (Section 221, Row 10, the sunny, Jet’s side), being sold by a Jet's fan currently living overseas.

- Price for the two tickets & parking pass: $2650.00

- Play off tickets at cost.

- Reserved, PSL lot, Parking Pass included

Terms

-Sale does not include ticket ownership rights

- Immediate one half payment due now by PayPal , remainder due at ticket shipment and/or pick-up

- Tickets will ship in late July/ early August from N.J (local pick up in Manhattan or North Jersey is also a option)

post-5540-12804640248403_thumb.jpg

post-5540-12804640248709_thumb.jpg

Wow...I don't have anyway to verify this but as someone looking for tickets on the secondary market I have to say this is VERY encouraging.

This is the 3rf listing that I know of here already....seats at cost with playoff rights at cost.

I am glad that I waited.

Wow...I don't have anyway to verify this but as someone looking for tickets on the secondary market I have to say this is VERY encouraging.

This is the 3rf listing that I know of here already....seats at cost with playoff rights at cost.

I am glad that I waited.

LOL, paypal your money straight to china right now, I am sure the bootleg tix you get will be collectors items some day!

Isn't face $2,400 for two tickets? Those seats have an $800 deposit and you are charging $800 extra. Why wouldn't someone just buy the seats from the jets directly?

Two great, difficult to obtain,side by side, PSL seats, in the Corner Mezzanine, for the entire 2010 home season (Section 221, Row 10, the sunny, Jet

Isn't face $2,400 for two tickets? Those seats have an $800 deposit and you are charging $800 extra. Why wouldn't someone just buy the seats from the jets directly?

Come on, you know why! Please don't bust my balls. Call up your source at the Jet's & see if you can find just two PSL's together, in a decent row, in one the 8 corner mezz sections.

Come on, you know why! Please don't bust my balls. Call up your source at the Jet's & see if you can find just two PSL's together, in a decent row, in one the 8 corner mezz sections.

Ok, good luck. I guess person does not have to make PSL payment. Mezz A corners crack me up anyhow. Last year no one wanted to sit in Mezz endzone now we have people claiming it is the cats meow.

• 1 month later...
lol

Good luck with your China tickets Max , at least you and your son can keep an eye on Joe's tailgate stuff during the game... ;)

No offense but I don't normally take financial advice from the same guy I buy a car from. :-P

No offense but I don't normally take financial advice from the same guy I buy a car from. :-P

Well if that is the case, then maybe you should ask him about the Jordans and Gucci bags he sells as well... :lol:

Archived