Jets @ Dolphins - Sept. 26th - JN Group Tix & Tailgate

If any one is interested in getting group seats let me know and we can do it as we did in the past (remember "WELCOME JETNATION.COM on the scoreboard LOL). I called the Fins just to get the lay of the land but they have yet to call me back. I tried to get the seating map on here with ticket prices, but it is a .pdf file and I can't copy it. Any help there would be appreciated. This is a Sunday night game so no worries about the September sun. If interested, let me know and I will add your name to the list.

joebaby mentioned that he will probably have a Tailgate Joe extravaganza going on, so he can post all that info here when the time comes.

Green DNA - 2

Rillo & ?

BP - 1

Savage - 1

Night Stalker - 2 (or 3)

Brenjetsfan - 4

Slowmoe57 - 4 (or 5)

miamitickets.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm down, let me know the details. Just a question, Jets fans only?

For now I just want to get a count so I can have a semi intelligent discussion with the rep on approx. how many tickets and the possible location. We had Fins fans in the group in the past (I think SloMoe brought a couple) so that's ok. Of course we will be obligated to pummel them if they act up, or make fun of Rex.

For now I just want to get a count so I can have a semi intelligent discussion with the rep on approx. how many tickets and the possible location. We had Fins fans in the group in the past (I think SloMoe brought a couple) so that's ok. Of course we will be obligated to pummel them if they act up, or make fun of Rex.

I totally agree, I was planning on going with my Phin friends, but I rather hang with 'my own kind' LOL

What, no more boycot? I was really looking forward to it.

no, I'm still boycotting (unless my cousin and friends from NJ come down again) I hate that stadium and besides turning Columbus Day into Cuban American day was too much for this Italian Boy from Joisey

no, I'm still boycotting (unless my cousin and friends from NJ come down again) I hate that stadium and besides turning Columbus Day into Cuban American day was too much for this Italian Boy from Joisey

Forget about the boycott Jimmy, your JN peeps will be there for the 9th home game on the schedule. :cheers:

Forget about the boycott Jimmy, your JN peeps will be there for the 9th home game on the schedule. :cheers:

but the game looks SO much better in my living room on HD and it's still going to be brutally hot and I hate that parking lot-unless my cousin comes then I'll go

While Miami is a great time that heat was brutal last time in September

which year 4-H in the upper deck in the sun? I LIVE here and couldn't take it any more. At least this is a night game but even so last year on Oct 12th and AT night, it was still friggin brutal

which year 4-H in the upper deck in the sun? I LIVE here and couldn't take it any more. At least this is a night game but even so last year on Oct 12th and AT night, it was still friggin brutal

It was humid as hell..lol

I spoke to the rep. If we guarantee 20, we can send in a deposit and get priority when the tix go on sale. He said that they are curently selling a bunch of new season packages and when that is done they will sell to the groups. If anyone knows how to post a pdf file, let me know so I can post the seating chart and price list.

If any one is interested in getting group seats let me know and we can do it as we did in the past (remember "WELCOME JETNATION.COM on the scoreboard LOL). I called the Fins just to get the lay of the land but they have yet to call me back. I tried to get the seating map on here with ticket prices, but it is a .pdf file and I can't copy it. Any help there would be appreciated. This is a Sunday night game so no worries about the September sun. If interested, let me know and I will add your name to the list.

joebaby mentioned that he will probably have a Tailgate Joe extravaganza going on, so he can post all that info here when the time comes.

Green DNA - 2

Rillo & ?

BP

Savage

Night Stalker & 2 (or 3)

brenjetsfan plus 3

C-ya all at the beach but we will most likely watch the game at Packys with a ****load of Jet fans, cold beer & hot wings....

Im with you Jimmy, way to f'ing hot, even at night

an hour sitting in that parking lot waiting to get on the highway too Al-never again unless it's a playoff game or a SB-I hate that place

an hour sitting in that parking lot waiting to get on the highway too Al-never again unless it's a playoff game or a SB-I hate that place

To me it,s the only time each year I get together with my old friends I grew up with to party up for 3 days with no wife or son around. So suffering in the heat a few hours is worth it. :cheers:

To me it,s the only time each year I get together with my old friends I grew up with to party up for 3 days with no wife or son around. So suffering in the heat a few hours is worth it. :cheers:

yea different story going on a road trip too though 5-7. For me to bring the wife and my son down there is just a pain in the ass. Like I said before if my cousin and two buddies from Jersey are coming down then I'll go, otherwise games in HD are the best way for THIS Jets fan to watch.

Now I don't mean to poo poo Craig's thread here and it's not my intention just my personal feeling towards that crappy (IN MY OPINION) stadium experience.

yea different story going on a road trip too though 5-7. For me to bring the wife and my son down there is just a pain in the ass. Like I said before if my cousin and two buddies from Jersey are coming down then I'll go, otherwise games in HD are the best way for THIS Jets fan to watch.

Now I don't mean to poo poo Craig's thread here and it's not my intention just my personal feeling towards that crappy (IN MY OPINION) stadium experience.

I love the idea of sitting in an opponents stadium with a bunch of Jets fans while the Jets beat the crap out of the home team. In Miami, 9 times out of 10 that is a sure thing. The heat doesn't bother me that much, you transplanted Floridians must have morphed into old age a little early ;-).

Dude, its a night game :lol: dont be a wuss ;)

BP + Savage

I could handle the heat, I just have a hard time justifying a trip down to Miami to deal with it. You know. Especially that I'm ballin on a budget.

I am going to plunk down a deposit to hold a spot so that we can move up the totem pole as far as ticket choices when the time comes. We need a minimum of 20 and we are almost there, plus the deposit is fully refundable. If SoFla would just get off the fence, we would be over the top. :lol: When the the time comes to $hit or get off the pot, I will be looking to collect the cash, this way we will know exactly how many people we will have.

I am going to plunk down a deposit to hold a spot so that we can move up the totem pole as far as ticket choices when the time comes. We need a minimum of 20 and we are almost there, plus the deposit is fully refundable. If SoFla would just get off the fence, we would be over the top. :lol: When the the time comes to $hit or get off the pot, I will be looking to collect the cash, this way we will know exactly how many people we will have.

Thank you and I promise I will upload the PDF very soon.

Joe -- I deleted the post you made in this thread. Craig is putting this together, putting out his own money and we are just going to stick with his tickets for this trip. People are obviously free to do what they want but this is a not for profit thing and I didn't want to confuse matters with other offers. Thanks.

Thank you and I promise I will upload the PDF very soon.

Joe -- I deleted the post you made in this thread. Craig is putting this together, putting out his own money and we are just going to stick with his tickets for this trip. People are obviously free to do what they want but this is a not for profit thing and I didn't want to confuse matters with other offers. Thanks.

did i really need to get called out in public AS WELL as the pm? As long as it is posted here, i guess i should post my PM reply here as well.

I saw that it got deleted when i was on earlier today, and i figured this as much so i didn't make mention of the deletion. Like i said, it wasn't something i was doing personally or making anything off of. I had a meeting with these guys who run a large ticket brokerage about them selling tix for the tailgate party and they had mentioned they were putting together a really cheap package for that game. They didn't have the numbers but it was going to be like 250 for 2 nights at a pretty good hotel and game tix.

Its no skin off my back, like i said it wasn't anything i was making any money off of and I was just going to have them pass along the 8% commission to the forum members.

I certainly wasn't trying to eff with a poster here and anything he was doing, and if he wants to go out of pocket that is very cool of him, not many people do and I just envision the nightmare of collecting money from people, etc.

Joe I wouldn't call that being called out. I sent you the PM as a courtesy. But since we are posting PMs here here is what I sent Joe originally.

Joe,

Just wanted to give you a heads up, I deleted your post in the Miami thread. Craig is doing this for no profit and when I read a competing offer in his thread I cringed a bit. The group trip is good for the site because they put up the site name on the board and everyone gets to stick together. So I am just going to stick with that one.

Also I ordered a c*ck ring from your site and it is too small. I got the 2XL but it doesn't come close to fitting. Can I get my money back? If not, can you special order me a larger size?

Thanks.

Archived