Verde IS An Amazing Artist

SoFlaJets

I just found out that all these drawings we've been seeing over the past 6 years have all been done with a frickin mouse-I can't score more than 300 points on QB challenge with a mouse

Nothing new here. She's the best.

I just found out that all these drawings we've been seeing over the past 6 years have all been done with a frickin mouse-I can't score more than 300 points on QB challenge with a mouse

Thank you, Jimmy! I'm a good candidate for carpal tunnel syndrome! :Banane43:

You use a mouse?

Would have assumed a tablet.

intuos-4-pen-tablet.jpg

I actually just bought that exact tablet!

I've been using a mouse for years.. I'm quite used to/good at it. I mainly do vector based work (points and bezier curves).

I don't have to sketch and scan my comps like I used to.. The tablet will eliminate that step.

Yes she is, plus she has a sweet rack. Just sayin'

You're just miffed because the naked man I drew for you was not... anatomically correct. lol

What makes me who I am is that I call it like I see it.

I think your work is very good. Not great. Sorry if that offends but it is the way I see it.

In your doberman pic, the linear ratio is again good, not great. Some of your work is very good. I haven't seen much that I would call great.

What makes me who I am is that I call it like I see it.

I think your work is very good. Not great. Sorry if that offends but it is the way I see it.

In your doberman pic, the linear ratio is again good, not great. Some of your work is very good. I haven't seen much that I would call great.

Linear ratio?! :rl:

Would you feel any different if my artwork was edible?! lol

Verde is amazing.

Verde could draw a good picture of amazing. When you looked at the picture of amazing you would say, "that amazing is pretty good".

An amazing artist would draw a great picture of amazing. Just saying.

Verde, you do wonderful work.

I'm amazed you did it with a mouse. I work with a mouse in Illustrator, but I've used a Wacom tablet in Photoshop for years. There's so much freedom with a stylus. I still have the same tablet since 2004.

Love your portfolio!!! You are light years ahead of me with Vector Illustration. I use a Wacom tablet too. I could never do it with a mouse. But, when I went to art school there was no such thing as Illustrator. (OMG, I think im old now)

I do want the new Wacom touch screen tablet. Cost $2,000 but really feels like Im illustrating than my current tablet.

Originally Posted by Max viewpost.gif

...I think your work is very good. Not great. Sorry if that offends but it is the way I see it.

...Would you feel any different if my artwork was edible?! lol

I think he wanted the naked man to be "scratch & sniff".

Archived