Max, stop repping me.

Jetsfan80

I know I'm a quality poster on JetNation, but I have to say this, Max. No means no. You need to stop repping me, its getting uncomfortable.

Saying "nice post, big boy" in response to a simple comment I made about our RB situation was totally uncalled for. I'm also tired of you making thinly veiled insinuations about my penis in your notes. I'm up here buddy!

Your power has gone to your head, and its going to backfire. Continue, and I will have to get a restraining order preventing you from being 6 inches away from my rep icon at all times.

I know I'm a quality poster on JetNation, but I have to say this, Max. No means no. You need to stop repping me, its getting uncomfortable.

Saying "nice post, big boy" in response to a simple comment I made about our RB situation was totally uncalled for. I'm also tired of you making thinly veiled insinuations about my penis in your notes. I'm up here buddy!

Your power has gone to your head, and its going to backfire. Continue, and I will have to get a restraining order preventing you from being 6 inches away from my rep icon at all times.

If you don't like it, maybe stop sending him pics of your penis, Tonto.

This whole rep for **** program max started is sickening, my only solace is that most of you fat bastards have a FUPA large enough to make your tiny peckers indistinguishable to my software. Max seems to like it though, based on all the heavy panting.

This whole rep for **** program max started is sickening, my only solace is that most of you fat bastards have a FUPA large enough to make your tiny peckers indistinguishable to my software. Max seems to like it though, based on all the heavy panting.

I think this is the first time my droid defended me, even slightly.

That's amazingly funny post that rings of truth. I offer no funny but will applaud your bravery.

I feel comfortable around you droid, you seem to get the fat man. That's rare.

Max giving you rep is like the plague.

He gives you rep and then nobody wants to rep you again because you've been infected with his funk.

Its gross. And I suggest you take your level of posting down a notch. It will do wonders for the boards popularity and deflate the fantasies of Max for you while increasing his wood for this boards success.

That should keep him away. Or not.

I feel comfortable around you droid, you seem to get the fat man. That's rare.

Well then, you'll be happy to know that the images you sent most closely resembled some kind of large water mammal to my Optical Species Recognition algorithms.

Archived