Does Anyone Have A Wikipedia Account?

Maxman

You will receive a tap on the shoulder from a man in 3 weeks. He will point in another direction. Walk towards the lady he looks at. She will hand you a satchel. Take the satchel and walk three blocks north east. Then open in, take out the enclosed ipad, login and follow the instructions provided.

Thank you.

Max read in a Hannah Montana forum earlier today that people with Wikipedia accounts over a year old get to see the "adult" version of the site. This thread was created shortly thereafter.

Gullible, desperate and perverted, this is why he's not allowed to have his own credit cards.

Max read in a Hannah Montana forum earlier today that people with Wikipedia accounts over a year old get to see the "adult" version of the site. This thread was created shortly thereafter.

Gullible, desperate and perverted, this is why he's not allowed to have his own credit cards.

You seem nice but selling out your boy like this is a little shady. If you where my Droid I'd teach you how to swim.

You seem nice but selling out your boy like this is a little shady. If you where my Droid I'd teach you how to swim.

The inert clump of adipose tissue you call a brain is failing you once again.

My whole purpose here is to convince Max to buy an iPhone. A device with my grace and power does not belong in the paws of a drooling half-wit like Max.

In terms you can hopefully understand, imagine a vegetarian winning an all you can eat lifetime pass to a world class steakhouse. It's like that.

Archived