Did the Daily News go out of business yet?

Maxman

Way to kick them while they're down....... dick

Did you just call me a dick? That is a personal attack. I don't think we ever had a personal attack here. I am not sure what the protocol is.

Anyhow who am I kicking? The Daily News? They have been charging me 5 cents more per day than they needed to. They have been kicking me for years.

But I am not really kicking them.

I thought I was kicking Rich Cimini. But now I am not really sure.

i only read the daily news and the post during training camp and mondays after games and only because my local paper doesnt have a beat reporter.

Plus i like the pictures

The local paper up here is ****ing garbage, which is why I get The Star Ledger to my house to read Hutch/Mehta. You know this.

The local paper up here is ****ing garbage, which is why I get The Star Ledger to my house to read Hutch/Mehta. You know this.

i only get the star ledger on sundays for the preview and i NEVER pay for the Herald, i get the free ones from the college.

Did you just call me a dick? That is a personal attack. I don't think we ever had a personal attack here. I am not sure what the protocol is.

Anyhow who am I kicking? The Daily News? They have been charging me 5 cents more per day than they needed to. They have been kicking me for years.

But I am not really kicking them.

I thought I was kicking Rich Cimini. But now I am not really sure.

I appologize it's just that Rich Cimini is the reason I root for the Jets, and my childhood hero. All my stock in in the daily news is now worthless and I'm a little depressed. Every year I would hold my own Pulitzer ceremony with all my pets and if it wasn't for Peter King he'd win every year

I appologize it's just that Rich Cimini is the reason I root for the Jets, and my childhood hero. All my stock in in the daily news is now worthless and I'm a little depressed. Every year I would hold my own Pulitzer ceremony with all my pets and if it wasn't for Peter King he'd win every year

1yLycL5G8Lo

The pets are the attendees? Because if your pets can write, that would be something special.

The pets are the attendees? Because if your pets can write, that would be something special.

A two-legged dog can write better than Cimini so that's no real accomplishment ;)

Archived