Interesting poll on ESPN

Mean Papi Green

That fans of other teams have been blinded by Coles' Pro Bowl apperance and the other one he should've had in 02 and they obviously don't know about Sideline Santana and his Hamstring and his East-West running style.

ahhhh, so both sides are foolish then?

No, if you are not voting for Coles, then you have something wrong with you. I want to see Santana play in 4 consecutive seasons without missing a game as well, something that he'll never be able to do, hell he couldn't do 2.

Which wide receiver would you rather have?

Lavernious Coles

or

Santana Moss

after 101,000 votes its 51% in favor of Coles, what does this tell you???

It tells me Moss received 49% of the votes.

Kidding. Actually from a National perspective, voters haven't soured on Moss as much as we may have.

When you consider the financial beating Washington took coming and going with Coles, I like our end of the deal.

If Santana returns to 2003 form then it may very well be a good deal for both teams.

No, if you are not voting for Coles, then you have something wrong with you. I want to see Santana play in 4 consecutive seasons without missing a game as well, something that he'll never be able to do, hell he couldn't do 2.

And I want to see Chad do a whole season as well! :roll:

I think the fact that Chad, Curtis and Mawae were really pushing for the deal speaks volumes to me.

There it is. What that poll also tells me is that everybody got to see Moss returning the punt for a TD in the playoffs 5000 times on ESPN and that's what they remember. The fans, as well as Mawae, Chad and Curtis, all know the REAL truth--that Santana is a bitch.

Archived