Anyone ever see Perfume?

SenorGato

2006 movie based on the novel Das Perfum, the story of a serial killer who murders young girls to extract their scent (essence?).

I've tried to watch this movie 3-4 times, but never got through it for one reason or another. Finally sat through the whole thing tonight, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone. One of the most well done movies I've seen in a long, long time. Sick ending too...

According to Wikipedia, it was big in Europe.

2006 movie based on the novel Das Perfum, the story of a serial killer who murders young girls to extract their scent (essence?).

I've tried to watch this movie 3-4 times, but never got through it for one reason or another. Finally sat through the whole thing tonight, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone. One of the most well done movies I've seen in a long, long time. Sick ending too...

I don't think it was too big in Italy. I remember reading about it when it first came out and everything I heard was from U.S. sources. It seemed interesting, but I don't remember it playing over here. I think it's actually German, even though it's set in France.

I watch Will Ferrell movies. I'm not the target audience for this movie.

Archived