Lawrence Taylor Arrested For Rape

flgreen

Look up any contoversial topic in Jetnation history, and you'll find someone bring this up at some point. It's bull****. Just throwing that out there.

First, my apologies for quoting you again. I do not know how to multi-quote.

Anyway, what's bull****? Are you accusing me of age discrimination? Is that what is upsetting you? That bothers you more than the subject of this thread, really?

Well, I don't pull the "age card" around here very much war, unless I'm joking.

And if that is what is you find troubling in my post, and that's the only thing you have issue with in my post, than I simply will ask you to agree to disagree for the next 30 years and see if you see this in the same lens at that time. ;)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They just said that this girl is only a week from 17, the legal age of consent in NY. One week too soon just put this guy up the river for 5 years.

really???

oh well then it is cool.

Lawrence Taylor got hosed!

FREE LT!! FREE LT!!! FREE LT!! FREE LT!!! FREE LT!! FREE LT!!! FREE LT!! FREE LT!!!

OY!

:rolleyes:

Pardon me if it's known that she was beaten up before or during LT's escapades...but couldn't that have happened afterwards? And I don't think it's fair to take her fright for granted, you don't know how long she's been a prostitute.

Not to excuse LT for his actions, but his level of douchebaggery goes down big time if the girl's face was not bruised beforehand, and if he genuinely believed her to be over 18. Sometimes it's hard to tell, I don't know.

really war??? what happened to that 15 yr old who use to come on to JN to wax poetic about respect for women..etc..

ugh. this is just a disappointing post.

ps. you no longer are going to get my daughter's number.. :lol:

OY!

First, my apologies for quoting you again. I do not know how to multi-quote.

Anyway, what's bull****? Are you accusing me of age discrimination? Is that what is upsetting you? That bothers you more than the subject of this thread, really?

Well, I don't pull the "age card" around here very much war, unless I'm joking.

And if that is what is you find troubling in my post, and that's the only thing you have issue with in my post, than I simply will ask you to agree to disagree for the next 30 years and see if you see this in the same lens at that time. ;)

I didn't feel the need to try with your post. You start it by belittling everyone you're arguing with--I'm not going to give you the time of day. "You must all be young"--why, because they disagree with you or because they are more liberal. I refuse to respond to the rest of your post after that, I'm sorry.

really war??? what happened to that 15 yr old who use to come on to JN to wax poetic about respect for women..etc..

ugh. this is just a disappointing post.

ps. you no longer are going to get my daughter's number.. :lol:

OY!

I don't know how my post is disrespecting women. If the girl was not beaten up before or during LT's escapades, he can't be held responsible for that. And there may be some legitimacy to him thinking she was over 18. If so, the blame shifts mostly onto the pimp.

If they both had agreed to the prostitution, I can't see how LT was disrespecting the woman (again, if the above is true) any more than they were disrespecting each other.

I'm just trying to not jump to conclusions on the matter--LT can't be held accountable for what he may not have done (the beating up part here).

Again, she's not a prostitute WE, she's a barely 16 year old.

Victim statements to police claim she was beaten before meeting LT.

His DB level is pretty low, no matter what at this point.

Technically his douchebag level is pretty high, but I'm sure that's what you meant. But, she was a prostitute. It's troubling to see a girl her age being a prostitute, but I don't think LT called up a pimp and asked for a 16 year old girl. And if she was really a week before being legal, then it's that much harder for him to tell she's underage.

So much of this is contingent on whether she was beaten before or after. If before and LT went through with this, then clearly the fault lies on his side and the pimp's--in that case, they took advantage of the girl.

I don't know how my post is disrespecting women. If the girl was not beaten up before or during LT's escapades, he can't be held responsible for that. And there may be some legitimacy to him thinking she was over 18. If so, the blame shifts mostly onto the pimp.

If they both had agreed to the prostitution, I can't see how LT was disrespecting the woman (again, if the above is true) any more than they were disrespecting each other.

I'm just trying to not jump to conclusions on the matter--LT can't be held accountable for what he may not have done (the beating up part here).

according to ALL sources, she was beaten before arriving at LT's hotel room. She was held against her (by the pimp, nt LT)

just like you assume that she agreed to the prostitution, i believe that she was forced into it by the man waiting right outside of the hotel.

i agree that it doesnt seem as if LT did the beating and that is not what i meant to say i it came out that way

i meant to say that she came into the room scared and bruised up. (just like you assume they agreed to the prostitution, i assume that she was not happy about the situation and if given the chace would have been anywhere but there)

I guess it is not disrespecting women if a 51 year old man has paid sex wiht a 16 year old girl???

your assumption is that this 16 year old is a willing participant and by the way, a 16 year old is not legally considered a woman.

it seems as if you immediately are assuming it is LT who has been wronged and the 16 year old girl is the one causing all the trouble. If she had no bruises but just was scared..LT is in the clear, is that what i am getting from you?

sorry war, i dont get it.

according to ALL sources, she was beaten before arriving at LT's hotel room. She was held against her (by the pimp, nt LT)

just like you assume that she agreed to the prostitution, i believe that she was forced into it by the man waiting right outside of the hotel.

i agree that it doesnt seem as if LT did the beating and that is not what i meant to say i it came out that way

i meant to say that she came into the room scared and bruised up. (just like you assume they agreed to the prostitution, i assume that she was not happy about the situation and if given the chace would have been anywhere but there)

I guess it is not disrespecting women if a 51 year old man has paid sex wiht a 16 year old girl???

your assumption is that this 16 year old is a willing participant and by the way, a 16 year old is not legally considered a woman.

it seems as if you immediately are assuming it is LT who has been wronged and the 16 year old girl is the one causing all the trouble. If she had no bruises but just was scared..LT is in the clear, is that what i am getting from you?

You misinterpret my post. EVERYTHING was a conditional--IF she agreed to it, etc. I'm not assuming she agreed to the prostitution. IF they agreed, the disrespect is mutual. IF not, and she was beaten beforehand, then LT, as well as the pimp, took advantage of her, and should be held accountable for that.

And as for that last paragraph, NO NO NO. I NEVER SAID THAT.

The root of the disagreement stems partly from the blanket statement "most men are pigs" and the subsequent agreement with the statement by another female poster.

Bad taste.

Next time Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton hit the news with their latest sex tape, limosine crotch shot or drug bust would it be accurate or fair to say most women are pigs?

The root of the disagreement stems partly from the blanket statement "most men are pigs" and the subsequent agreement with the statement by another female poster.

Bad taste.

Next time Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton hit the news with their latest sex tape, limosine crotch shot or drug bust would it be accurate or fair to say most women are pigs?

:cheers: Well said.

Terrible situation all around. But it is possible that LT didn't know this was a minor and she may have been there against her will, unknown to him.

This is just bad all the way around though.

This thread shows exactly why women should never be allowed to make decisions or be taken seriously in arguments. They are hysterical and immediately whine about men anytime something happens or somebody disagrees with them.

I bet if we kicked women out of all positions of power the economy would rebound tomorrow.

here is what i find interesting.. she is 15... ( she might look 18, but still young) she comes into the room and she has bruises all over her face and (this next part is speculation) she probably is not acting like a traditional "pro" she is possibly scared.. yet LT still has intercourse with her.. even if it wasnt "forced" and the rape charges are only because of her underage.. i cant see how a bruised up possibly scared teenager is a turn on.

he is a piece of crap...

if he really just wanted to get his rocks off...order a pay preview adult film.. use the complimentary lotion and tissues in the hotel.. and it would only cost him the price of the movie.. and he wouldnt be in this mess.

ugh.

FWIW I believe LT is saying he didn't have intercourse with her.

Oh Boy.

Look, I'm not sure if it's because you guys are young, and a little naive, or if you're purposely stirring the pot but,

I'm not going to go all feminist rant on you here, (I'm not a feminist) but I'm more than a bit concerned, not by your posts, but where you chose to post them.

I know there are women out there who willfully, and consensually engage in sex for pay. And yeah, I personally am disturbed by the notion, I do find it morally repulsive. Like it's just a product to sell for profit. Oh yeah, I have to get some bread and milk at the supermarket and then buy some sex at the sex store. Sorry, it just doesn't sit well with me.

But back on topic, yes, some woman do willfully and consensually engage in this. I suppose that's what you're imagining when you support your desire to legalize it.

However, this thread, this situation, it's alledged that the "prostitute" I put it in quotations because this is really a 16 year old runaway (who was 15 in the past month) who was forced, physically to have sex, punched in the face and told she would get even worse if she didn't perform, not some 20 something year old looking to pay her college tuition,

and doesn't care because her clients are all harmless suburban middle and upper class married men, or a 30 year old woman preying on geeky rich old political men in DC. A 16 year old who was beaten, and told she would be beaten even worse if she didn't have sex

with her John.

Do you want that to be legal? Do you think legalizing prostitution would have prevented this? Do you think this is good for the economy?

Legalizing prostitution probably won't change this at all. Why? Because the "good" prostitutes, the one's you envision, don't get caught. They don't get busted. They, and their clientele do it quietly, and consensually,

You know you does? The one's like this girl (15) and wants out, the druggies who do it to support their addictions, and the ones who are homeless and desperate.

Another thing, those "good prostitutes" they also charge more, so there will still be a demand for cheaper ones. And they'll still find them, illegally.

Also, neither Nevada, nor Germany are the throphy case places for legalized prostitution that you make them out to be.

And the beat goes on.

I am not speaking in favor of it but I believe legal prostitution would make minors safer. Who would buy it on the second market? Just go to the legit place that is monitored, taxed etc.

Terrible situation all around. But it is possible that LT didn't know this was a minor and she may have been there against her will, unknown to him.

Having not read through any of this - and I'm not going to - I'll settle this, because it's really very simple. Sorry, but there's no room for debate. Zero. And it all comes down to three little words: Sixteen, sixteen, sixteen.

It doesn't matter if she 'consented', it doesn't matter whether he knew she was of age or not. 'I didn't know how old she was' cannot be used as a defense in a court of law when it comes to an underage sex crime. The law is there for a reason: to protect children. Now people can argue prostitution, she lied, what were HER motives until they're blue in the face all they like, but at the end of the day, it is what it is: a sex crime. And Lawrence Taylor the the lisping crack head is in a world of sh it. The end.

Bad taste.

there are women who are pigs and i dont think garb, lady or i would dispute that...

but i would suggest that the amount of men pigs outnumber the number of women pigs by far and therefore the % of men pigs is a lot higher..

and frankly if you have read this board for years like i have.. it seems like the majority of men are pigs.. just sayin

yeah and it is also possible that the girl is a 25 year old tranny who is making this all up, but i doubt it.

it is bad all the way around.

funny how tiger got more crap on here for sleeping with willing women then LT has gotten for paying for sex for an underage girl ( ok lets assume he didnt realize she was 16...) a teenager. ( she supposedly told him she was 19.. which is still 32 years his junior)

yup...

like i always told my kids..u do bad stuff or hang with bad people, and the timing may nail u sometime..

wrong behavior, wrong place at wrong time..

There is no defense for Taylor. He's been a drug addict and a womanizer all his life. I was a bouncer in a club (rather not name it) in the 90's and saw LT take girls to the parking lot for ten minutes at a time. They never came back in with him. He just kept trolling. Now he's basically raped a child. One he got through a pimp and whom was obviously distressed. How does it matter if he knew her age or her ability to consent? She was young, very very young. He could see that. He took her anyway. This wouldn't even be an argument if he werent a celebrity.

PS. Most men are not Pigs in my experience. But many male sports fans are apologists when it comes to the reprehensible actions of talented players. Hero worship at its worst.

It should not matter whether he knew her age or not, or if he thought she was older.

The facts are he was in the wrong once he decided to pay for sex, and the fact that she was under age comes with the consequences.

Look if your break into someones house to rob them and they have a heart attack and die, guess what?

You're going to get charged with manslaughter, even though you had no intent on killing anybody.

Same here, LT paid for sex and he ended up getting a minor, tough break but he's got it coming to him because he was in the wrong to begin with.

Intent or knowledge of her (under)age does not matter according to the law, but how about to the jury who will be trying Taylor if it goes to court? I daresay that will be a different story, at least to some jurors. And I believe the prosecutors will know that.

I think a lot of the people here who are so sure that this is open-and-shut basically would not mind seeing the run-of-the-mill john go to jail for having sex with a prostitute. I would hate to see that happen, I think if all the guy wants to do is pay for sex he shouldn't end up doing time. I'm not sure prostitution should be legalized, but I can't see sending the customers to jail.

I could say I have never consorted with a prostitute and it would be true, but you only have my word for that and I am just a name on a message board. This custom is legal in so many countries, indeed considered respectable in many. Sending the johns to jail in the name of righteousness would be the worst sort of clampdown.

What are we gonna do now?

Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?

’Cos working for the clampdown

They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!

When we're working for the clampdown

We will teach our twisted speech

To the young believers

We will train our blue-eyed men

To be young believers

The judge said five to ten but I say double that again

I'm not working for the clampdown

No man born with a living soul

Can be working for the clampdown

Kick over the wall 'cause government's to fall

How can you refuse it?

Let fury have the hour, anger can be power

D'you know that you can use it?

The voices in your head are calling

Stop wasting your time, there's nothing coming

Only a fool would think someone could save you

The men at the factory are old and cunning

You don't owe nothing, so boy get runnin'

It's the best years of your life they want to steal

But, you grow up and you calm down and

You're working for the clampdown

You start wearing the blue and brown and

You're working for the clampdown

So you got someone to boss around

It makes you feel big now

You drift until you brutalize

You made your first kill now

In these days of evil presidentes

Working for the clampdown

But lately one or two has fully paid their due

For working for the clampdown

Ha! Gitalong! Gitalong!

Ha! Gitalong! Gitalong!

Yeah I’m working hard in Harrisburg

Working hard in Petersburg

It should not matter whether he knew her age or not, or if he thought she was older.

The facts are he was in the wrong once he decided to pay for sex, and the fact that she was under age comes with the consequences.

Look if your break into someones house to rob them and they have a heart attack and die, guess what?

You're going to get charged with manslaughter, even though you had no intent on killing anybody.

Same here, LT paid for sex and he ended up getting a minor, tough break but he's got it coming to him because he was in the wrong to begin with.

Good post Brooklyn...the bottom line is LT was a smart football player and is a stupid person. Some (and notice I said "some") people of fame always think they are above the rules of life.

Having not read through any of this - and I'm not going to - I'll settle this, because it's really very simple. Sorry, but there's no room for debate. Zero. And it all comes down to three little words: Sixteen, sixteen, sixteen.

It doesn't matter if she 'consented', it doesn't matter whether he knew she was of age or not. 'I didn't know how old she was' cannot be used as a defense in a court of law when it comes to an underage sex crime. The law is there for a reason: to protect children. Now people can argue prostitution, she lied, what were HER motives until they're blue in the face all they like, but at the end of the day, it is what it is: a sex crime. And Lawrence Taylor the the lisping crack head is in a world of sh it. The end.

I am not going to read any of this, so I don't know the actual debate...but I will end this. LOL.

I don't think anybody is saying that LT is innocent. The thing is it needs to play out to see what exactly he is guilty of. He says he didn't have sex with her. Not sure what happened but the truth will come out eventually.

and frankly if you have read this board for years like i have.. it seems like the majority of men are pigs.. just sayin

I think LT is a scumbag.

Signed,

The Leader of the "pigs"

I am not going to read any of this, so I don't know the actual debate...but I will end this. LOL.

I don't think anybody is saying that LT is innocent. The thing is it needs to play out to see what exactly he is guilty of. He says he didn't have sex with her. Not sure what happened but the truth will come out eventually.

You should LOL but see, the joke's on you because reading ten pages won't change what I'm right about. Maybe you should read what I said again.

You should LOL but see, the joke's on you because reading ten pages won't change what I'm right about. Maybe you should read what I said again.

I am not in favor or support of LT being in hotel rooms with minors. I have a kid that age. I think it is disgusting. Even if she was 18 or 19 that is still gross for a 50 plus year old.

But hey the joke is on me.

I think LT is a scumbag.

Signed,

The Leader of the "pigs"

i know you think LT is a scumbag. i never doubted that.

but dont you get your panties in a bunch with the "pigs" comment.. believe it or not.. i think you are low on this proverbial totem pole.

OY!

i know you think LT is a scumbag. i never doubted that.

but dont you get your panties in a bunch with the "pigs" comment.. believe it or not.. i think you are low on this proverbial totem pole.

OY!

Nice. So you are saying that I am one of the biggest pigs here. Really nice.

I am not in favor or support of LT being in hotel rooms with minors. I have a kid that age. I think it is disgusting. Even if she was 18 or 19 that is still gross for a 50 plus year old.

But hey the joke is on me.

18 or 19 = consenting adult = legal.

18 or 19 = legal + prostitution = illegal + public embarrassment = slap on the wrist.

16 = below the age of consent = illegal = sex crime by law + or - prostitution = world of sh it = no debate.

He is in big, fat trouble because when it comes to statutory rape in NYS, the prosecution doesn't even have to prove intent. Lying about her age, if so, doesn't get him out of hot water. Lawrence Taylor has to flat out prove he didn't do it. Good luck with that.

Nice. So you are saying that I am one of the biggest pigs here. Really nice.

Actually Max, she said that you were "low on the totem pole" of oink-oinkness. When you are talking about something undesirable and you say that so-and-so is "high on the totem pole" for that undesirable quality you mean that you are basically talking about them. That means that you are not primarily talking about those "low on the totem pole" for that undesirable quality.

Therefore, those "low on the totem pole" for an undesirable quality are comparatively high in desirablility rating, those "high on the totem pole" for an undesirable quality on low on the desirability rating.

So remember: totem polewise, high = low and low = high.

Is everybody clear on this?

Actually Max, she said that you were "low on the totem pole" of oink-oinkness. When you are talking about something undesirable and you say that so-and-so is "high on the totem pole" for that undesirable quality you mean that you are basically talking about them. That means that you are not primarily talking about those "low on the totem pole" for that undesirable quality.

Therefore, those "low on the totem pole" for an undesirable quality are comparatively high in desirablility rating, those "high on the totem pole" for an undesirable quality on low on the desirability rating.

So remember: totem polewise, high = low and low = high.

Is everybody clear on this?

Hey thanks, I did know that. I was just messing around with gg.

I shouldn't though, she is a man-hater. :-P

18 or 19 = consenting adult = legal.

18 or 19 = legal + prostitution = illegal + public embarrassment = slap on the wrist.

16 = below the age of consent = illegal = sex crime by law + or - prostitution = world of sh it = no debate.

He is in big, fat trouble because when it comes to statutory rape in NYS, the prosecution doesn't even have to prove intent. Lying about her age, if so, doesn't get him out of hot water. Lawrence Taylor has to flat out prove he didn't do it. Good luck with that.

hes going to jail for 5 years

that's it

Archived