Lawrence Taylor Arrested For Rape

flgreen

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am not going to read any of this, so I don't know the actual debate...but I will end this. LOL.

I don't think anybody is saying that LT is innocent. The thing is it needs to play out to see what exactly he is guilty of. He says he didn't have sex with her. Not sure what happened but the truth will come out eventually.

EXACTLY. I LOVE YOU. IN A NON-PROSTITUTIONAL WAY.

there are women who are pigs and i dont think garb, lady or i would dispute that...

but i would suggest that the amount of men pigs outnumber the number of women pigs by far and therefore the % of men pigs is a lot higher..

and frankly if you have read this board for years like i have.. it seems like the majority of men are pigs.. just sayin

Wow...the majority of men on this board are pigs. Hell, if you're going to make a broad (no pun intended) statement like that without knowing the "majority" of men on this board, I could say the majority of women on this board are attention whores because you ain't getting that attention anywhere else.

hes going to jail for 5 years

that's it

I think it's four (correct me if I'm wrong). "That's it." OK. I don't know about you pal, but you wouldn't find me feeling cavalier over going to the clink for ANY amount of time. It'll be the Holiday Inn (heh) for sure, but that's besides the point. Plus, they'll keep him separated. There's always an angry inmate with a young daughter who'd love to take out displaced violence on a sex offender. Vaya con Dios, Lawrence. Not really.

Unrelated to this case but this is crazy...

PROVIDENCE, R.I. - The state of Rhode Island has no laws on the books to stop teenagers as young as 16 years old to work as strippers and even "indoor hookers."

At the same time, state law prevents 16 year olds from working in jobs where they operate a power saw, work on ladders, or even pump gasoline. The state also has rules about how many hours and the times of day minors can work.

But a loophole in the law does allow a minor with a work permit to take off all of her clothes at a strip club, even those where adult patrons can touch the strippers.

300 bucks to 'rub one out'?

Lawrence Taylor -- I Pleasured Myself, Not Her

Originally posted May 12th 2010 6:45 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Sources directly connected with Lawrence Taylor tell TMZ the NFL legend's defense to rape is masturbation.

We're told Lawrence will not deny he was in the same room as the 16-year-old prostitute, but his lawyer will argue Lawrence did not have sexual intercourse -- an element of third degree rape.

As one source put it, Lawrence engaged in a "masturbatory act" and that was it.

According to New York law, "A person is guilty of rape in the third degree when ... he or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person less than seventeen years old."

Interestingly ... in the criminal complaint against the alleged pimp, authorities allege Taylor engaged in "sex acts" but there is not mention of sexual intercourse -- a requirement for 3rd degree rape.

As TMZ first reported, a condom was found in Taylor's hotel room, but sources say Taylor's lawyers will argue the condom wasn't his and he didn't use it.

Taylor's lawyer, Arthur Aidala, has said flatly, his client did not have sex with the girl.

what a surprise.. more people coming out of the woodwork to tell their story.

why would LT tell police he had sex with her when he didnt? Unless he thinks masturbation is sex..

what a surprise.. more people coming out of the woodwork to tell their story.

why would LT tell police he had sex with her when he didnt? Unless he thinks masturbation is sex..

He should have listened to that horny hayseed, Clinton. Then he'd know that it "depends on what your definition of 'is' is".

there are women who are pigs and i dont think garb, lady or i would dispute that...

but i would suggest that the amount of men pigs outnumber the number of women pigs by far and therefore the % of men pigs is a lot higher..

and frankly if you have read this board for years like i have.. it seems like the majority of men are pigs.. just sayin

Do you have a brother, father or son? Are they pigs too? Do you go around telling every man you see around you "you are probably a pig, because most men are"?

There are quite a few men that go around saying women are sluts or bitches or other things like that, most of us don't say those things however. Those guys most likely ran into women that screwed them over somehow. Anybody that has ever held a job has run into a power hungry woman that abuses that power, just like there are power hungry men. But for some reason most women seem happy to hate men and you're all in unity on that front, whereas men generally will not act the same way towards women.

You are acting like a child, bottom line. Reading this board, I'd have to think most women are just children.

But of course, I don't say that because I don't just look at the negatives on a message board or on TV or anything else like that. I get my experience from real life, and I associate only with people that I believe have a high moral character.

If you associate with pigs, that makes you a pig yourself. People generally surround themselves with others that are like them.

Even if you truly believe "most men are pigs" it shows a total lack of class and maturity to say that. There was a Harvard Law 3rd year female student that sent an e-mail about how blacks and other minorities have less intelligence than whites, she backed it up with a bunch of facts and figures. Maybe she made a good argument on paper, but it's a stupid thing to write or say to anybody. You just don't say certain things in public.

Psychologically people only remember negatives, and the media reports the negatives. The LT and Ben things of course make news, but you'd have to be a total retard to think all NFL players are rapists. Is that what you think? The media also reports terrorist activities, and muslims are thought to be terrorists. Yet, the FBI actually reports numbers, and 42% of terrorist activities are performed by latinos (Islam is 6%, which is lower even than jewish terrorism, which is not reported). There are so many examples of this where people just have no idea about anything but base their belief on the perception they get from the media, and then enough people repeat it until it's considered a fact or popular opinion.

So basically, I expected more from you and your sisters, and you've shown how little you respect most of this board. Why do you even post here if you hate all of us so much? Go make your own board where you can sit around talking about how much men suck. Heck, you don't even need to make a board, just google for feminist messageboard and I'm sure you'll get a ton of results.

Do you have a brother, father or son? Are they pigs too? Do you go around telling every man you see around you "you are probably a pig, because most men are"?

There are quite a few men that go around saying women are sluts or bitches or other things like that, most of us don't say those things however. Those guys most likely ran into women that screwed them over somehow. Anybody that has ever held a job has run into a power hungry woman that abuses that power, just like there are power hungry men. But for some reason most women seem happy to hate men and you're all in unity on that front, whereas men generally will not act the same way towards women.

You are acting like a child, bottom line. Reading this board, I'd have to think most women are just children.

But of course, I don't say that because I don't just look at the negatives on a message board or on TV or anything else like that. I get my experience from real life, and I associate only with people that I believe have a high moral character.

If you associate with pigs, that makes you a pig yourself. People generally surround themselves with others that are like them.

Even if you truly believe "most men are pigs" it shows a total lack of class and maturity to say that. There was a Harvard Law 3rd year female student that sent an e-mail about how blacks and other minorities have less intelligence than whites, she backed it up with a bunch of facts and figures. Maybe she made a good argument on paper, but it's a stupid thing to write or say to anybody. You just don't say certain things in public.

Psychologically people only remember negatives, and the media reports the negatives. The LT and Ben things of course make news, but you'd have to be a total retard to think all NFL players are rapists. Is that what you think? The media also reports terrorist activities, and muslims are thought to be terrorists. Yet, the FBI actually reports numbers, and 42% of terrorist activities are performed by latinos (Islam is 6%, which is lower even than jewish terrorism, which is not reported). There are so many examples of this where people just have no idea about anything but base their belief on the perception they get from the media, and then enough people repeat it until it's considered a fact or popular opinion.

So basically, I expected more from you and your sisters, and you've shown how little you respect most of this board. Why do you even post here if you hate all of us so much? Go make your own board where you can sit around talking about how much men suck. Heck, you don't even need to make a board, just google for feminist messageboard and I'm sure you'll get a ton of results.

POTW nom!!! you really showed me.. wow! where have you been hiding..

i think i will go back and read all your posts.. your insight is amazing..

of course, i didnt say ALL men.. and i did say that there are women who are pigs.. but never mind all that..

i have a father and a brother and they are not part of the "most men" that i was referring to. :D

i post on this board because i am a member and if you want me gone, speak to max. there are more important people then you on this board that hate me. :lol:

you know you can block me.. easy as one click.

thanks though..it has been awhile since i had been personally attacked.. i sooo appreciate it.

ok .. now i am going to take my cranky old hag ass and skip back into the kitchen and make muffins..

la de da la de da da da :D

• 2 months later...

LT's wife just did an interview with Larry King. It is going to be rebroadcast at 3am East Coast. I tried finding it on you tube, its not up yet. But it would not surprise me to hear that LT was rearrested for homicide after that interview. It starts about 40 minutes into the show. That woman is a moron. She had no lawyer sitting next to her. I cringed during the whole thing.

i guess it depends on when the lawyer talks. LOL! to me "some contact" is not masturbation.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5171884

the Hall of Famer's attorney said evidence will show the linebacker did have "some contact" with the 16-year-old runaway.

Police say Taylor admitted paying $300 in cash for sex with the alleged victim.

This is why you say NOTHING until your lawyer is present. "Anything you say can and will be used AGAINST you."

Archived