Who gives the best massages here?

Maxman

Let me start by saying if I left you off this list don't me complaining. Just being honest. Doesn't mean your massages are not good just that others are better:

5. Brenda

4. Crusher

3. Thor

2. Verde

1. EY

Thanks to everyone who entered the massage contest btw.

Let me start by saying if I left you off this list don't me complaining. Just being honest. Doesn't mean your massages are not good just that others are better:

5. Brenda

4. Crusher

3. Thor

2. Verde

1. EY

I can't believe that you rated Verde ahead of me. She refused the happy ending.

5. Brenda

4. Crusher

3. Thor

2. Verde

1. EY

What? I lose three spaces just because I was eating a hoagie and a little mustard landed in your ass crack? No way that was the first time that happen.

I can't believe that you rated Verde ahead of me. She refused the happy ending.

That isn't true. She didn't charge for it, that is why she is ahead of you. One of the reasons anyhow.

What? I lose three spaces just because I was eating a hoagie and a little mustard landed in your ass crack? No way that was the first time that happen.

I had no problem with the mustard. What I had a problem with was your half hearted retrieval attempt.

Something similar happened with EY. I was like whoa big guy your ring is hurting me, I will clean up the mustard later. He said no problem but I am not wearing a ring. His watch was nice btw.

That is dedication.

5. Brenda

4. Crusher

3. Thor

2. Verde

1. EY

Wait, so you mean to tell me that everyone on this list as well as other not on this list gave you a massage and you graded them and EY won?

Wow, this explains alot lol. Let me stop before more PM's go out on me. lol.

Crusher you'll give max a massage but I have yet to get a hoagie? lol.

Wait, so you mean to tell me that everyone on this list as well as other not on this list gave you a massage and you graded them and EY won?

That is exactly what happened.

And i'm sorry for using your toothbrush to clean my output jack.

Not a problem at all. I meant to throw that tooth brush out after I used it in "Operation Mustard Clean Up 2010".

No. Everyone on this list has at one time or another appeared in one of Max's massage fantasies that he tells his therapist about Thursdays at 1pm. The therapist thinks they are indicative of his subconscious need to forge closer bonds with men and women due to intimacy issues, I think he's a fat lonely **** who daydreams that he's some kind of roman dictator.

No. Everyone on this list has at one time or another appeared in one of Max's massage fantasies that he tells his therapist about Thursdays at 1pm. The therapist thinks they are indicative of his subconscious need to forge closer bonds with men and women due to intimacy issues, I think he's a fat lonely **** who daydreams that he's some kind of roman dictator.

Well, you are his droid and I know that Max doesnt leave home without you. Did you record the convo with his therapist?

If you did then I'll make sure to use blackmail to get my first POTW. lol.

Well, you are his droid and I know that Max doesnt leave home without you. Did you record the convo with his therapist?

If you did then I'll make sure to use blackmail to get my first POTW. lol.

I've researched your academic history, you have as must chance of succesfully blackmailing anyone as I do of hearing Max satisfy a women.

I've researched your academic history, you have as must chance of succesfully blackmailing anyone as I do of hearing Max satisfy a women.

Google's motto is do no evil. Yet, you are a meanie.

So, you never thought of me and spoke to your therapist about it? Now im a bit jealous that im not on this list man.

Type of bull is that? We shared a beer together man now you act like you dont know me anymore...

2 guys, 1 beer.

Doesn't get much kinkier than that.

(with two guys that is)

Hey watch it circuit for brains.

More than one of us on this board. Myself and Villian are also fatties who have those daytime fantasies. Well in Villians fantasy he really doesn' tell people what to do he allows them to do what they like and hopes it turns out well.

Hey watch it circuit for brains.

More than one of us on this board. Myself and Villian are also fatties who have those daytime fantasies. Well in Villians fantasy he really doesn' tell people what to do he allows them to do what they like and hopes it turns out well.

I love to be surprised, its kinkier lmao,

Archived