Doggin94it

Agreed...but its your soul that makes me glow.

FWIW, to all the DMZ'ers....I was totally F'ing around with the "weirdo's" comments and I'm sorry I offended anyone. It was strategy...I knew if pissed you guys off enough that it would be obvious who you guys were and we'd start having a fued between sites which would eventually turn into JN lynching DMZ. Its dirty, I know, but it worked a lil bit.

But overall, we just got really lucky with our choices. Vic = GOD.

No offense taken, darlin' but a woman never forgets! Catch ya next time! :D

Seriously, I've done worse...MUCH worse.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whoah... suddenly multiple women for our resident e-pimp CTM to "mack" with.

It's definitely dangerous if CTM is town and one of them end up mafia.

DanX totally played CTM in the Thing game because of it. If DanX had stayed as a fauxman CTM would have won that game for the town.

Hopefully CTM keeps his eye on the prize (so long as he and I are on the same side).

DanX totally played CTM in the Thing game because of it. If DanX had stayed as a fauxman CTM would have won that game for the town.

Hopefully CTM keeps his eye on the prize (so long as he and I are on the same side).

She basically admitted to looking like Olivia Munn. How do you NOT give into that?

So nice to see you being your charming self again sweet Boopsie.

All I needed was a little talk from Dr. Crushlove

Nice. Mine was "Make mine a double".

If only it were possible to have a double Crusher w/ extra love... :cloud9:

And yanno.. that is the ONLY sexy jets girl picture I found on photobucket. The rest, when searching for jets girl, shows babies or not pretty people. (I think I saw one of crusher in his cheerleading outfit though)

What if I let you catch me?

Intriguing! But that wasn't a threat. That was a "see ya later" sort of thing.

whoah... suddenly multiple women for our resident e-pimp CTM to "mack" with.

Oh, Gods! Not the "p" word again! (DPR - Not a word!)

Good to know ;) Hiiiiii, CTM *bats eyelashes*

So nice to see you being your charming self again sweet Boopsie.

Is this an open relationship? Or should I keep my hands to myself on this one? :biggrin:

(And I FINALLY figured out your smilies here!)

Intriguing! But that wasn't a threat. That was a "see ya later" sort of thing.

Oh, Gods! Not the "p" word again! (DPR - Not a word!)

Good to know ;) Hiiiiii, CTM *bats eyelashes*

Is this an open relationship? Or should I keep my hands to myself on this one? :biggrin:

(And I FINALLY figured out your smilies here!)

CTM is ugly and ghey.

I am beautiful and amazing.

• 5 months later...

Exactly.

And, for the record - I didn't use any of Aang's actual teachers as his masters in this game. In the series, his Firebending master is actually Zuko, his waterbending master is actually Katara (Paku trains her, she trains him), and his earthbending Master is Toph. One of the reasons I did that - besides having used those characters for other roles - was because I didn't want this game to turn into a "who knows Avatar the best" contest.

Though, Wes . . . watch the show. Seriously, as a writer . . . it's freaking brilliant.

My oldest daughter recently graduated from sprout to nick, so I've been catching these when they are on and discovered they are free on Instant Watch. I'm about half way through the second season and it's definitely a good story

My oldest daughter recently graduated from sprout to nick, so I've been catching these when they are on and discovered they are free on Instant Watch. I'm about half way through the second season and it's definitely a good story

Watched them since they have been around with my kids. Awesome story, fun to watch.

Archived