Doggin94it

Forgive that ignoramus him for his lack of couth. He doesn't know how to treat a lady.

I think he was trying to say this is not a typical mafia site. It's first and foremost a football fan site frequented by the beer guzzling, loud mouthed male football fan. You'll have to understand there will be the occasional four letter word but it's usually not meant to be taken all that seriously. Our games usually start out this way before the business of playing mafia gets in full swing.

Now that we've dispensed with the formalities why don't you just call him a stupid ass and move on... it will make you feel better.

Go ahead and submit your "For a mafia-friend" Hallmark card. I think you're ready.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 pages of bull**** and I've forgotten what it was I wanted to say. :rolleyes: It would be a little more than obvious (to me anyways) that the healer would be protecting Mr. Avatar. (or Mrs.) So making our voting patterns any set way won't matter if the healer does their job. I think for now I'm gonna place my vote on Joe. That was annoying.

Vote Joe.

Vote Count

Al Capone (8) - Carlito Brigante, Henry Hill, Tony Montana, Oscar 'Snaps' Provolone, Fredo Corleone, Nicky Santoro, Tommy Devito, Tony Soprano

Joe Cabot (3) - Frank Costello, Sonny LoSpecchio, Virgil Sollozo

With 20 alive, 11 to lynch

9 pages of bull**** and I've forgotten what it was I wanted to say. :rolleyes: It would be a little more than obvious (to me anyways) that the healer would be protecting Mr. Avatar. (or Mrs.) So making our voting patterns any set way won't matter if the healer does their job. I think for now I'm gonna place my vote on Joe. That was annoying.

Vote Joe.

Remember yet?

Vote Joe.

That's just wrong. Voting patterns will matter. Describing it won't help the town, but the situation that the mob is looking for isn't hard to figure out.

That puts Al, Joe, and Virgil up for the "the most likely to be directing the game" award.

Al went first, so I got no problem lynching him first.

No reason to get nasty it was simply a request.

I suggest getting thicker skin. I'm not trying to offend anyone nor was I being nasty. I'm playing teh mafia goodness, this is how we play, it might be different than weirdo world. Welcome. Now kindly, get used to it. ;-). If you think that was nasty, I cant wait to see what you think when we have our first meltdown or catch a poster drunk ala Crusher last game.

Why are so many people complaining about how much there is to read? This is nothing compared to last game.

And I suggest expanding the number of posts you can have on one page. Some people are claiming 9 pages right now, I'm only showing 3. I'm pretty sure its in your User PC.

And I suggest expanding the number of posts you can have on one page. Some people are claiming 9 pages right now, I'm only showing 3. I'm pretty sure its in your User PC.

Unfortunately, Max and the administrator did something in the admin panel and some of us don't have the option to change the number of posts per page.

No lie. I've contacted the mods and even they don't know how to fix it. Hopefully the new software they're putting in will allow that option to come back.

Right now I'm stuck at 10 posts per page which is annoying as hell. Others may be in the same situation.

Vote Count

Al Capone (8) - Carlito Brigante, Henry Hill, Tony Montana, Oscar 'Snaps' Provolone, Fredo Corleone, Nicky Santoro, Tommy Devito, Tony Soprano

Tony Montana (1) - Sonny LoSpecchio

Joe Cabot (1) - Frank Costello

This is a weird game for us. Usually D1's last a long time, and with the alts even longer. First real time day of the game, and Al Capone has twice as many votes as posts. I feel like we're stuck here again. His defense was completely useless. Are we waiting for him to say more? Do we want a lynch this quickly?

I agree that he's the scummiest thing we have going, but I'm just leery about lynching this quickly.

Unfortunately, Max and the administrator did something in the admin panel and some of us don't have the option to change the number of posts per page.

No lie. I've contacted the mods and even they don't know how to fix it. Hopefully the new software they're putting in will allow that option to come back.

Right now I'm stuck at 10 posts per page which is annoying as hell. Others may be in the same situation.

Sucks to be you. :Nuts:

This is a weird game for us. Usually D1's last a long time, and with the alts even longer. First real time day of the game, and Al Capone has twice as many votes as posts. I feel like we're stuck here again. His defense was completely useless. Are we waiting for him to say more? Do we want a lynch this quickly?

I agree that he's the scummiest thing we have going, but I'm just leery about lynching this quickly.

Though last game felt like it with all the posts, I believe we only lasted what...3 1/2 real life days? Still, highly unusual to see so many votes on the first Monday I agree

But not unusual for this game, is it? Everybody is used to running the lynch up to L2 and then waiting for the inevitable reveal. But we know that won't work this time.

Al is at 8 votes right now. If we go ahead and lynch him, we should learn something about the mafia.

If he is not mafia, it is likely that the list of the people that have voted up to this point are not mafia.

If he is mafia, then it would make sense that a couple of voters on the list are as well. It would also point to the two others.

Though last game felt like it with all the posts, I believe we only lasted what...3 1/2 real life days? Still, highly unusual to see so many votes on the first Monday I agree

Heres my dilemma:

I am ok with lynching Al.. but I just feel like its way to early.

But then if its too early, what am I waiting for? Its not like anyone else is going to come out and say they are scum.. and I doubt anyone else will say something just as fishy.

And for me, its not just that his post was fishy. Its that after saying something like that.. I dont feel comfortable with him alive as a townie later in the game, because I now dont trust him to be competent in protecting the Avatar.

The town needs to be like a school of fish here.. we pick up eachothers moves and ideas without actually saying it. There more we talk about how to play the avatar, the more it gives scum to look for something specific.

So I am fine with voting Al.. but I will probably hold off until tm and just see what everybody else thinks

Quick lynch.. slow lynch... does it really make a difference on the first lynch ? Who ever gives enough info to make a good educated guess on the first vote ? Other than the retard post we have to work with currently.

If he is not mafia, it is likely that the list of the people that have voted up to this point are not mafia.

If he is mafia, then it would make sense that a couple of voters on the list are as well. It would also point to the two others.

If I'm following you correctly here, I guess I see your point. You're saying that if he's scum, there's probably one or two guys on his train distancing themselves from him; but if he's town, the scum are letting the rest of us do their dirty work.

That makes sense, but I wouldn't be willing to bank on it.

Quick lynch.. slow lynch... does it really make a difference on the first lynch ? Who ever gives enough info to make a good educated guess on the first vote ? Other than the retard post we have to work with currently.

I hear that. I just hate to rush on the first day because it's the one day we have to work without a deadline. I don't like the option of pushing a bunch of townies to a reveal, either.

He's my favorite right now by far, I'm just not sure how much we get from it. Especially if he's town.

Heres my dilemma:

I am ok with lynching Al.. but I just feel like its way to early.

But then if its too early, what am I waiting for? Its not like anyone else is going to come out and say they are scum.. and I doubt anyone else will say something just as fishy.

And for me, its not just that his post was fishy. Its that after saying something like that.. I dont feel comfortable with him alive as a townie later in the game, because I now dont trust him to be competent in protecting the Avatar.

The town needs to be like a school of fish here.. we pick up eachothers moves and ideas without actually saying it. There more we talk about how to play the avatar, the more it gives scum to look for something specific.

So I am fine with voting Al.. but I will probably hold off until tm and just see what everybody else thinks

We're pretty much on the same page.

I do think the night phase will give us a lot of info, too. We haven't discussed game mechanics here at all. I'm completely clueless about the source material. Once we get thru a night, we'll all have a better idea what's out there.

The one good thing about a quick lynch is that we haven't given the mafia much to go on for their NK, either.

Vote Count

Joe Cabot (3) - Frank Costello, Sonny LoSpecchio, Virgil Sollozo

The funny thing about Al's defense, or lack thereof, is that it's just lame enough to be true. If he was mafia who made a boneheaded post then his cohorts would have suggested a better defense then "I didn't read the sign up thread".

When you couple that with the light speed with which he accumulated votes something doesn't feel right. I'm not that comfortable voting there right now. That said... if we start spinning our wheels I'll throw a vote there on principal.

In the meantime I'll stick with Cabot for his silly theatrics earlier. That looks to me like someone trying awfully hard to play nice with everyone.

The funny thing about Al's defense, or lack thereof, is that it's just lame enough to be true. If he was mafia who made a boneheaded post then his cohorts would have suggested a better defense then "I didn't read the sign up thread".

When you couple that with the light speed with which he accumulated votes something doesn't feel right. I'm not that comfortable voting there right now. That said... if we start spinning our wheels I'll throw a vote there on principal.

In the meantime I'll stick with Cabot for his silly theatrics earlier. That looks to me like someone trying awfully hard to play nice with everyone.

I don't know Sonny. You're right. I mean we could just have two ****ing retahds here. But what else we got? I'm sticking with Al...maybe they (scum) just said, "hey retahd stfu." Joe's could just be failing hard at teh funny today. But FOS on Joe.

I don't know Sonny. You're right. I mean we could just have two ****ing retahds here. But what else we got? I'm sticking with Al...maybe they (scum) just said, "hey retahd stfu." Joe's could just be failing hard at teh funny today. But FOS on Joe.

and think about this. Both Doggin and DPR talked themselves right into basically a speed lynch last game b/c they said something stupid and continued to dig a hole for themselves. Just sayin

Archived