MONDAY, MAY 10th, 2010 7:05 PM

5947.jpg VS. 8419.jpg

TUESDAY, MAY 11TH, 2010 7:05 PM

7913.jpg VS. 7106.jpg

WEDNESDAY, MAY 12TH, 2010 7:05 PM

6603.jpg VS. 7590.jpg

THURSDAY, MAY 13TH, 2010 1:05 PM

Edited by G.O.B.

I assume everyone will stay away from this thread until the Skanks score, then there will be 220 of ya. :)

There are 3 more games and beating Hughes tomorrow and C.C. Thursday will be a challenge for Detroit. Best chance is tonight against Vasquez to win again. Bonderman vs. Hughes is advantage Yanks big time. C.C. vs. Verlander is even on the mound, but Yanks take the advantage because they'll work JV's pitch count, get him out early, and their offense will feast upon the bullpen. Tigers had to use their pen last night to cover for Willis being out with a fever. Porcello & Bonderman have been big-time shaky, which means the bullpen will get a lot of work. If the get worn out, Yanks will feast upon them, especially Thursday.

That said, we're successfully 1 game into my planned 4 game sweep of the Yanks. :D

Edited by G.O.B.

Valverde is a f-ing punk

Was like Damon won the World Series....F-him too

JonE - I meant to ask you about Valverde........wouldn't you agree that Valverde's antics after his strikeouts remind you a lot of.....

yankees050908.JPG

joba_chamberlain.jpg

yanksd_cropped.jpg

amd_joba.jpg

joba-the-nut.jpg

jobamugshot1a.jpg

It has been absolutely, unbelievably non-stop POURING here in Detroit since 8am. Supposed to stop by game time, but the ground will be a wreck. Comerica has one of the best grounds crews in baseball, so hopefully they can play.

The way things are looking here they're not going to get this game off tonight and if they do, it won't start until 9:30. I'm not embellishing when I say it has been absolutely pouring down rain, nonstop, since 9:30am.

I hope Guns enjoyed that fist pump by Joba

It was crazy family schedule night at the Guns household. Soccer practice, spaghetti dinner fundraiser for our honor guard, my hockey game, and then I reffed a hockey game. All I know is that Hughes owned the Tigers at the plate and apparently the Tigers pulled a kid out of the stands to throw BP to the Yanks in the 9th.

We're in hour one of what is supposed to be 12 hours of continual, torrential downpours and thunderstorms. SE Michigan is under a flood warning.

I don't see the Verlander vs. C.C. duel going down today, at all.

NR_ump_4.16.02.jpg

Those idiots were in the Detroit booth as well. The IQ of the FSN-Detroit viewing public fell by 40 points during the 1 inning they were on the screen.

Why? because they're rappers they're dumb right? Those "idiots" have more money and are more successful than all the people in the worn down dystopia that is Detroit combined.

Put the Rap Card back in the deck. I grew up listening to rap. I mean my entire childhood until well into college, all I listened to is rap. Hell, I'm 35 and I still listen to the stuff, well mostly the old stuff because some of the new stuff is terrible.

Eminem, who would want you to think he's some bad ass born and raised in the "hood" of Detroit, is a little punk ass suburban kid who grew up in various white trash suburbs in Macomb County.

Perhaps I should clarify that Eminem is an idiot.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company