LOL this gets better and better

khesanh

As Brian Cushing continues to maintain that he did nothing wrong even as he prepares to serve a four-game suspension to start the 2010 season, a new report says that Cushing passed a polygraph test.

Adam Schefter of ESPN wrote on Twitter that Cushing took and passed a lie-detector test in an attempt to demonstrate that he hadn't taken performance-enhancing drugs.

It's not clear, however, who administered the lie-detector test, and it's also not clear whether this was something the NFL asked for or something Cushing did voluntarily. But it is clear that this is something Cushing would like to get out there as evidence that he didn't actually use performance-enhancing drugs, even though the NFL says he did.

Ultimately, however, it doesn't matter if Cushing passed a polygraph test. The test that matters is the urine test that he submitted to, and that test says he's a cheater under the league's policy on anabolic steroids and related substances. Cushing can make all the denials he wants, and all the claims about passing lie detector tests that he wants, but the bottom line is the under the league's own rules (which the players and their union agreed to), lie detector tests don't matter.

In the NFL, only urine tests matter, and the urine test says Cushing broke the rules.

I THOUGHT THIS COMMENT FROM THE FANHOUSE WAS JUST FUNNY AS HELL :

buckmdm 5-11-2010 12:10AM

Big headed. All i need to see. Berry bonds. Big headed. Mark M. Big headed. Where in the weait room do you left stuff to make your head bigger. Case closed.

I THOUGHT THIS COMMENT FROM THE FANHOUSE WAS JUST FUNNY AS HELL :

buckmdm 5-11-2010 12:10AM

Big headed. All i need to see. Berry bonds. Big headed. Mark M. Big headed. Where in the weait room do you left stuff to make your head bigger. Case closed.

That was obviously posted by someone with a small head. What a hater.

I am in Texas right now and needless to say they are talking about it non-stop down here. a guy called into the the sports show and said this is bad news for Eli Manning. I guess the Giants play the Texans in week 5.

LOL, I am sure Eli is scared.

Archived