I got pooped on!!!

JustInFudge

Walking into a lunch meeting, apparently a bird pooped on my back, but I didnt feel it happen.

Went through the whole lunch, with poop on my back. I'm assuming my client didnt notice because they didnt tell me there was poop on my back.

Got to the office, sat down at my desk and then one of my colleagues asked,

"whats that on your shirt?".

I said, "I dunno, get it off"?

She said, "you're not going to like it and I'm not touching it".

I said "Why?"

She said, "you got pooped on, but I hear its good luck".

Is it weird that I'm kinda of happy about it? This is the first time this ever happened to me!!!

When I read the thread title, I thought a fat chick gave you a Cleveland Steamer again.

Again?

ih8u

Happened to me twice.

Didn't bring me any luck.

Is it luck that it happened twice. I dunno, depends on how you look at it...and maybe the big pay off hasnt come yet!

Italian fokelore says having a bird sh*t on you is good luck. Since you are who you are, I'd say you could use some bird ****. :)

We'll I mostly Italian, so I'm buying it!!!

I <3 U too.

Walking into a lunch meeting, apparently a bird pooped on my back, but I didnt feel it happen.

Went through the whole lunch, with poop on my back. I'm assuming my client didnt notice because they didnt tell me there was poop on my back.

Got to the office, sat down at my desk and then one of my colleagues asked,

"whats that on your shirt?".

I said, "I dunno, get it off"?

She said, "you're not going to like it and I'm not touching it".

I said "Why?"

Is it weird that I'm kinda of happy about it? This is the first time this ever happened to me!!!

This is why I never dated armless women.

I think this will bring you good luck and may be exactly the boost you needed. Just hope you have an extra shirt hanging up at the office somewhere.

Is it luck that it happened twice. I dunno, depends on how you look at it...and maybe the big pay off hasnt come yet!

Haha, yeah after the first time I said 'I could only be so lucky to get pooped on again'

I say we all start posting pictures of our poops. And then rate them.

In college we would take pictures if anything unusual was going on and text them to teach other. - I realize how disgusting this is, save it I don't care.

Sittin in class and getting a picture text of letter-shaped poop was always funny. One of my buddies had like half the alphabet through a couple semesters.

In college we would take pictures if anything unusual was going on and text them to teach other. - I realize how disgusting this is, save it I don't care.

Sittin in class and getting a picture text of letter-shaped poop was always funny. One of my buddies had like half the alphabet through a couple semesters.

If he pulled off an O, I'd be impressed and buy that man a drink.

Somebody had an O, it was pretty big news.

That has to be one of the wonders of the world. I'm all for rating poop. I want to see how I stack up.

Although I think we need to develop a WAPM (Weight Adjusted Poop Metric) because I clearly think a guy who has 100lbs on me will poop bigger than me.

That has to be one of the wonders of the world. I'm all for rating poop. I want to see how I stack up.

Although I think we need to develop a WAPM (Weight Adjusted Poop Metric) because I clearly think a guy who has 100lbs on me will poop bigger than me.

Haha, we judged on creativity not size/weight.

I actually knew a kid who was so astonished at the length of one of his logs that he didn't even think twice kicked the door open called us over and grabbed it to see how far into the drain it went.

I almost threw up that day.

No ones got anything to say about bare handing long logs of ****?

Okay, maybe tomorrow.

funny story about this. putting a heating and a/c system in a new construction home i was pissed at the plumber for ****ing up some of our ducts when he took them down to put a pipe in. so i took the protector off the tub he ha dinstalled and laid a nice nasty steamy **** right where the drain was (which still had to be finished). next day he came to finish up and threw a fit when he saw the pile of **** right where he had to finish his drain up. he had to manhandle it out of there to do his work. it was hilarious. dude was going ballistic.

Haha, yeah after the first time I said 'I could only be so lucky to get pooped on again'

Thing is, it was just a little dab. I'm shooting for a huge one preferably on skin.

Replace fat chick with crusher and i thought the same

:indifferent0023:

Damn you spend a lot of your day thinking about gigantic man ass.

:yahoo:

Muffin top wins.

funny story about this. putting a heating and a/c system in a new construction home i was pissed at the plumber for ****ing up some of our ducts when he took them down to put a pipe in. so i took the protector off the tub he ha dinstalled and laid a nice nasty steamy **** right where the drain was (which still had to be finished). next day he came to finish up and threw a fit when he saw the pile of **** right where he had to finish his drain up. he had to manhandle it out of there to do his work. it was hilarious. dude was going ballistic.

HAHAHA

Thats just dirty. He had no idea?

I've been **** on lots but never considered it good luck. :)

:rl: Nasty .

Archived