Scouts Inc: Sanchez or Henne?

rick34125

Lets see what happens this season. Sanchez and Henne play each other twice (as they will every season, if they both last as starting QBs of their respective teams).

I expect the Jets to return to form against the Fins this season (that is, whipping up on them twice). And, Sanchez will likely play a big part in that.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When Sanchez QB's a team to an undefeated season and back to back Super Bowls and 3 straight Super Bowl apperances holla at me.

Not the point genius...btw, Griese sucked big balls his first year and didn't make the playoffs, for what its worth

I know you say that as a cut, but Mr Grieses had exactly 3 300 yd games in his career, a point CJ continually brings up to show that Sanchez is inferior to Henne, so this tells me 2 things:

1) You don't need 300 yd games to make the H of F if you have a great running game and defense (which we do) and

2) Henne must already be better then Griese also

And guess who is #1? I will give you a hint, he is ringless....

Nah dude, it wasn't meant as a cut at all. If anything it was a simple reality check. Its one thing for us to sit and compare Henne vs Sanchez. It's something all together different to start comparing either of them to HOF'rs. I'm sure If you take a step back and think about it you will see the absurdity in making any such comparisons.

In January of this year, did it MATTER who was the 'better' QB? These comparisons dont' produce W's, only magazine covers.

The media NEEDS their QB skillset/checklists to matter, because one guy looks better on a photo than an offensive line. In addition to 'anticipatory passing', Henne might be a better gift-wrapper, map-folder, hacky-sacker, and toilet-scrubber too. Good for him. I'll take Sanchez and a line that can block and a defensive secondary that keeps Henne on the bench.

Archived