So the media crys and crys about baseball players using steroids....

Matt39

But when they have a chance to revoke an award....they do the exact opposite?

Hmm

The whole process was a joke. Once you award something, stick with it. I believe most of the revotes for Cushing were a protest to the process instead of voting for Cushing.

The whole process was a joke. Once you award something, stick with it. I believe most of the revotes for Cushing were a protest to the process instead of voting for Cushing.

I agree, but where's the accountability? Is it ok to cheat and be rewarded for it??? I heard on espn, that writers grumbled about giving belicheat the coach of the year award the year he cheated? Do we go back and take that award back???? It would be nice to see some integrety.

Look at the golfer that called himself out. Cost him some dough, but he did the right thing.

The reason everyone yells about baseball players using is the records that were broke. Baseball is like no other sport in which it can compare generations to generations of players by there stats. The home run record is a great example; it took almost 30 years for someone to hit 62 hrs in a season. In just five years it was destroyed by so many people it ruined the game.

In football no long standing records were broke.

I agree, but where's the accountability? Is it ok to cheat and be rewarded for it??? I heard on espn, that writers grumbled about giving belicheat the coach of the year award the year he cheated? Do we go back and take that award back???? It would be nice to see some integrety.

Look at the golfer that called himself out. Cost him some dough, but he did the right thing.

Sure sounds like it...who wants to be rich when you can say you're morally superior instead?

The reason everyone yells about baseball players using is the records that were broke. Baseball is like no other sport in which it can compare generations to generations of players by there stats. The home run record is a great example; it took almost 30 years for someone to hit 62 hrs in a season. In just five years it was destroyed by so many people it ruined the game.

In football no long standing records were broke.

Nobody cared when Mcgwire was breaking records.

Archived