A step in the right direction....

hoping4ASuperBowl

All-Pro CB Darrelle Revis said talks with the Jets regarding a contract extension are underway.

Revis is slated to earn $1 million this season, the fourth year of his rookie deal that is set to void after this season. The best corner -- and arguably best defender -- in the NFL will likely command a historic contract. The CBA situation clouds things a little, but it sounds like the Jets are serious about getting this done before the season starts. May. 13 - 10:36 am et

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2010/05/jets_begin_contract_renogotiat.html

All-Pro CB Darrelle Revis said talks with the Jets regarding a contract extension are underway.

Revis is slated to earn $1 million this season, the fourth year of his rookie deal that is set to void after this season. The best corner -- and arguably best defender -- in the NFL will likely command a historic contract. The CBA situation clouds things a little, but it sounds like the Jets are serious about getting this done before the season starts. May. 13 - 10:36 am et

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2010/05/jets_begin_contract_renogotiat.html

Revis seems to understand his importance of this team, and though I think that he should get the highest pay for being the best CB in the league right now I also think that Revis understands the amount of talent on this team at the moment and will help keep things in tact to make a run a a few superbowls. I just hope that Mangold and Harris feel the same

Revis seems to understand his importance of this team, and though I think that he should get the highest pay for being the best CB in the league right now I also think that Revis understands the amount of talent on this team at the moment and will help keep things in tact to make a run a a few superbowls. I just hope that Mangold and Harris feel the same

we need to keep all three..

& i too miss the hip hop we once knew as well..

whoever the cat who did this cut is, hit the nail right on the head..

Archived