2010 New York Jets Stadium Parking Map

Maxman

nice map! non-psl people will have to get there 4 hrs before just to make the trek to the stadium.. that will be fun in the december snow!!! i wish there was a fairly direct train from CT... oh wait..i dont have a Tix. never mind. LOL! :D

nice map! non-psl people will have to get there 4 hrs before just to make the trek to the stadium.. that will be fun in the december snow!!! i wish there was a fairly direct train from CT... oh wait..i dont have a Tix. never mind. LOL! :D

Bumbelina, my potential trip to the Pats/jets at the new Meadowlands is looking worse and worse....:(

Bumbelina, my potential trip to the Pats/jets at the new Meadowlands is looking worse and worse....:(

You little spy, your connection fell through all these years later. Maybe if you didn't complain so much about paying above face value, lol.

No biggie for me. I always park at the Izod center anyway and walk over the bridge.

Same here. The only time I got a close spot was for one game where there was a ton of traffic near me when a telephone pole fell across Rt. 18 so we got to the game in the 2nd quarter. They let us into one of the close lots since there were so many tailgaters all closed up so there were plenty of spots open :)

The good news for people in Lot P is that it falls outside of the blackout zone. So we can all just drive there and watch the game.

+100

Is that one orange lot out on Patterson Plank by the hotels? Will they still have the buses running form there?

I gave up on parking in there years ago.

We go to Redds,park there, then drink and eat like there is no tommorow. They provide their shuttle bus to take you the stadium.

They pick you up when the game is over, bring you back to the restaurant.

Makes leaving after the game alot easier too.

http://www.reddsrestaurant.com/directions.html

That is an interesting option. Thanks for posting the link. I thought many of those options would be short lived but that doesn't seem to be the case. Looks like that walk might make people go elsewhere. I thought the parking situation would end up better. Lots of land there.

Not so fast.

There are tickets to he had field level - sec 133, Pats side, 10 yard line (approx) for $ 247.00. You can sit up in section 3 for less than $200.00. There are side by side tixs available in both sections.

You can park at Redds for $44.00, hop on the shuttle and crash a tailgate at the stadium or buy a parking pass for $79.00 http://cgi.ebay.com/1-8-PARKING-New-York-Jets-Patriots-9-19-10-New-Meadowl-/370368445968?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item563badfe10

to what lot?

I notice that there are parking passes for sale with no lot section on them. I bought one just like that a few years ago and got to park basically where ever I wanted. I got there when the gates opened so that might be the key.

So, I parked next to a big green army truck with a bunch of funny looking people standing around it.

They weren't very neighborly if you ask me.

I notice that there are parking passes for sale with no lot section on them. I bought one just like that a few years ago and got to park basically where ever I wanted. I got there when the gates opened so that might be the key.

So, I parked next to a big green army truck with a bunch of funny looking people standing around it.

They weren't very neighborly if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

I wonder why:rolleyes:

The non psl ticket holders are getting a screwing here with the parking configurations. The powers at be have found distinctive little ways to screw the non psl fans. Whats next limited bathroom visits or no free prmotional items unless you have a psl ticket?

The non psl ticket holders are getting a screwing here with the parking configurations. The powers at be have found distinctive little ways to screw the non psl fans. Whats next limited bathroom visits or no free prmotional items unless you have a psl ticket?

Oh man could you imagine that:

Press Release:

Join us on Monday night as the Jets open the Season against the Ravens. The first 10,000 PSL holders to enter the stadium will receive a Modell's commerative pin to honor the legacy of the 1990 Jets team. Brad Baxter and Terance Mathis will be in the Great Hall signing autographs.

Also please remember to all the fans in the upper deck, since you don't have a PSL you are allowed one bathroom visit per game.

Thanks and go Jets.

Oh man could you imagine that:

Press Release:

Join us on Monday night as the Jets open the Season against the Ravens. The first 10,000 PSL holders to enter the stadium will receive a Modell's commerative pin to honor the legacy of the 1990 Jets team. Brad Baxter and Terance Mathis will be in the Great Hall signing autographs.

Also please remember to all the fans in the upper deck, since you don't have a PSL you are allowed one bathroom visit per game.And you must bring your own toilet paper.

Thanks and go Jets.

Fixed it for you------:cheers:

PTSL's

Personal toilet seat licenses.

They weren't very neighborly if you ask me.

As far as I know, all the regular parking passes don't designate a lot. It's first come first serve as far as where you park. So, if you come late, you're screwed. Works well, in my opinion.

Archived