Celtics vs Magic

Blackout

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By boring, you mean scared.

I wouldn't want to face a team that has won 27 of their last 30 either.

It's funny to me. I still can't believe you think this team is better than last year's team. The Celtics are not the Bobcats. They are not the Hawks. Boston takes this in 6.

Dwight Howard really needs to work on his offensive moves, because right now, I think Perkins has better moves than he does.

It's funny to me. I still can't believe you think this team is better than last year's team. The Celtics are not the Bobcats. They are not the Hawks. Boston takes this in 6.

Dwight Howard really needs to work on his offensive moves, because right now, I think Perkins has better moves than he does.

I love how you like to make BOLD predictions after the series has started.

Just got home from the game..I'm about a 3.5 hour drive.

This Magic team is MUCH better than last years. The Celtics are not the Bobcats..but they aren't world beaters.

The Magic played like hot garbage for 48 minutes and lost by 4 points. As a Magic fan I am not concerned in the least bit.

Perkins is a very underrated defender..but saying he has better offensive moves than Dwight truly proves what i've thought all along..you haven't watched a Magic game all season..other than the loss they handed the fakers on March 7th.

I love how you like to make BOLD predictions after the series has started.

Just got home from the game..I'm about a 3.5 hour drive.

This Magic team is MUCH better than last years. The Celtics are not the Bobcats..but they aren't world beaters.

The Magic played like hot garbage for 48 minutes and lost by 4 points. As a Magic fan I am not concerned in the least bit.

Perkins is a very underrated defender..but saying he has better offensive moves than Dwight truly proves what i've thought all along..you haven't watched a Magic game all season..other than the loss they handed the fakers on March 7th.

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

Not worried? Boston's plan was to win 1 game out of the two in Orlando. Now, they have a chance to win both.

Orlando sucks.

Don't get too flattered yourself. Some team out in LA is seeking revenge on the Suns and another team in the East. I'll let you decide who that team in the East is. ;)

if Bynum can't play to his potential you better forget about any parades

I.C., D. Howard is nasty but he's been in the league too long not to have a jump shot or some sort of 'patent' move. He's been working with Ewing for years now, and I just don't see it. IDK if he isn't working on his game or what but dude needs a short range jump shot, hanging down in the paint and banging isn't gonna work in this series. Celtics are too big with Wallace, KG, Perkins, KG and Wallace can shoot so that brings Howard out of the paint and that's a problem.

That said, anyone but the Lakers.

This is still a different team than the 2008 Celtics. Posey and Powe played big roles that year. I can't picture Tony Allen filling in any of those spots. I like our chances.

Wait until the Celtics beat the Magic and the Lakers beat the Suns, then we'll talk.

Rondo is much better, Rasheed is here now, lil Nate can play a good 5 minutes of PG when rondo is on the bench

I.C., D. Howard is nasty but he's been in the league too long not to have a jump shot or some sort of 'patent' move. He's been working with Ewing for years now, and I just don't see it. IDK if he isn't working on his game or what but dude needs a short range jump shot, hanging down in the paint and banging isn't gonna work in this series. Celtics are too big with Wallace, KG, Perkins, KG and Wallace can shoot so that brings Howard out of the paint and that's a problem.

You're going to be VERY disappointed.

He doesn't really need a jumper..that's not his game. It would raise his game up to the next level but he doesn't need it.

He needs to practice his FT's more than his offensive game.

It's clear to me that Boston is better than Orlando. Orlando is just not better than them. It's completely obvious. Even if Orlando wins game 2, they won't win this series.

That being said, apparently I don't know anything about basketball, and I'm a huge idiot.

:rl: I remember you saying that LAST year. How'd that work out ? Just askin......

It's clear to me that Boston is better than Orlando. Orlando is just not better than them. It's completely obvious. Even if Orlando wins game 2, they won't win this series.

That being said, apparently I don't know anything about basketball, and I'm a huge idiot.

Guess you don't have to worry about game 2. Orlando losing BOTH home games. "Turn out the lights the party's over . "

Archived