Celtics vs Magic

Blackout

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Magic ****ing suck.

On the flipside, Boston looks like the best team remaining.

Should be a fun Finals if the Lakers and C's meet again; but I think the Celtics would win.

don't let DR24 see this post

Magic dominate this series...much deeper and they are on absolute fire right now.

:bag:

This isnt the same team we saw the last 6 weeks. They are playing like doodoo.

Vince Carter sucks. Terrible move, Pierce is abusing him. They really miss Courtney Lee because nobody can guard Rondo. And Rashard Lewis is quite possibly the most over paid person in the world.

Celtics sweep. The Magic look demoralised. The way the magic were playing, I thought for sure they would win this series...something like 4-2.

Though none of this matters because the Lakers are the Champs.

:bag:

This isnt the same team we saw the last 6 weeks. They are playing like doodoo.

Vince Carter sucks. Terrible move, Pierce is abusing him. They really miss Courtney Lee because nobody can guard Rondo. And Rashard Lewis is quite possibly the most over paid person in the world.

Celtics sweep. The Magic look demoralised. The way the magic were playing, I thought for sure they would win this series...something like 4-2.

Though none of this matters because the Lakers are the Champs.

This team is playing like crap..but it has nothing to do with Vince Carter..Vince has been great for us in these playoffs.

If you want to point the finger do it at Rashard Lewis. This is a max contract player giving you 11 points over two games in a conference finals. Unacceptable.

It also has hurt the team tremendously on the defense end that Matt Barnes hurt his back.

That being said..this series is far from over.

Funny I had them winning the series, and you clearly didn't. I thought the Magic would rebound after the horrible game 1 where they couldn't have played any worse.

Turns out they just suck and the Celtics are the MUCH better team.

orlando is a good team (look at how they wrecked Atlanta) but they aren't tough mentally and losing Turkey-glue only hurt both his career and his old team

vince carter brings back shades of Anderson missing two key free throws for Orlando

They don't need to.

Win the next 2 and they regain home court advantage.

Should be real easy for the Magic to go on the road and win two against the team that just whooped their asses twice in a row at home.

Should be real easy for the Magic to go on the road and win two against the team that just whooped their asses twice in a row at home.

Celtics won by 4 and 3 on the road..how is that whooping ass?

It's not out of the realm of possibility to go on the road and win two games..Boston just did it.

Another quality post and quality imput from our resident dumbass.

Dumbass? You can't be ****ing serious. You're just too dumb to realize that your team sucks balls. You get your head gassed up because they beat the Charoltte Bobcats and your expectations get even higher. Your the one who thinks that Orlando can actually beat Boston twice in Boston after they just got raped twice in Orlando.

It's very clear that the Celtics are better than Orlando. You gotta be an idiot not to notice it.

Have fun seeing the Lakers vs Celtics in the Finals.

By the way, MagicBizkit > Instant Classic.

Dumbass? You can't be ****ing serious. You're just too dumb to realize that your team sucks balls. You get your head gassed up because they beat the Charoltte Bobcats and your expectations get even higher. Your the one who thinks that Orlando can actually beat Boston twice in Boston after they just got raped twice in Orlando.

It's very clear that the Celtics are better than Orlando. You gotta be an idiot not to notice it.

Have fun seeing the Lakers vs Celtics in the Finals.

By the way, MagicBizkit > Instant Classic.

Finished with a better regular season record than the lakers..and is in the final 4 with them as well..you fail.

My expectations have been high all season..championship or bust. If you don't expect that out of your team you might as well not root for them.

I do think Orlando can win twice in Boston. Losing by 4 and 3 points perspectively is not getting 'raped' as you put it. I'm sure if one of the women in your family were actually rape victims, you wouldn't use the term so loosely.

Finished with a better regular season record than the lakers..and is in the final 4 with them as well..you fail.

My expectations have been high all season..championship or bust. If you don't expect that out of your team you might as well not root for them.

I do think Orlando can win twice in Boston. Losing by 4 and 3 points perspectively is not getting 'raped' as you put it. I'm sure if one of the women in your family were actually rape victims, you wouldn't use the term so loosely.

You're so immature. :rl:

And by the way, the regular season means absolutely nothing right now. Again, your lack of basketball knowledge is horrible. A wet and dry paper towel has a better IQ. It's the playoffs. No one cares about the reg. season anymore.

You deserve a.. :face:

And all that means diddly squat and YOU know it. They looked clueless in those 2 HOME losses to Boston.

You're so immature. :rl:

And by the way, the regular season means absolutely nothing right now. Again, your lack of basketball knowledge is horrible. A wet and dry paper towel has a better IQ. It's the playoffs. No one cares about the reg. season anymore.

You deserve a.. :face:

I'm immature? I don't use the word 'rape' freely like you do. I suppose you look up to that sort of thing..since your worship the ground Kobe walks on. Do you want to grow up to be just like him? A sex predator that forces yourself on to unwilling women?

You wanted to talk who's better. As it stands right now both teams are in the same series in their respective conference..and the Magic finished the regular season with a better record.

You're analogy that the Magic 'suck balls' just doesn't hold any water.

And all that means diddly squat and YOU know it. They looked clueless in those 2 HOME losses to Boston.

It means something when someone claims they 'suck balls'.

They obviously don't or they wouldn't be in the position they are.

I'm not sure which game you were watching..Game 1 they woke up in 4th and in Game 2 were outplayed by 3 points.

It's not about being clueless..it's about executing.

I'm not worried, neither are the Magic. They've won games all season and 0-2 or 0-3 means nothing. Teams go on 3 and 4 game winning streaks all the time That's why they play for 4.

very surprising.

Celtics should win for sure now.

Tough to lose when you win the first two on the road.

Magic would have to win 4 of 5, and three of the games are on the road.

So 2/3 in Boston and both remaining home games. Unlikely.

Orlando is talented enough, but I'd say they have maybe a 5% chance at the series now.

Archived