Celtics vs Magic

Blackout

Lakers-Celtics NBA Finals for the 5,000th time. Yay.:yawn:

This is what happens when David Stern sucks the c0cks of 4-5 teams in the league making sure all the good players go to those teams. Lakers get Artest and Gasol for basically nothing (Kwame Brown). Celts get Garnett and Allen very cheaply. Meanwhile the Nets have one of the worst seasons ever and can't even get a top 2 pick in the draft.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lakers-Celtics NBA Finals for the 5,000th time. Yay.:yawn:

This is what happens when David Stern sucks the c0cks of 4-5 teams in the league making sure all the good players go to those teams. Lakers get Artest and Gasol for basically nothing (Kwame Brown). Celts get Garnett and Allen very cheaply. Meanwhile the Nets have one of the worst seasons ever and can't even get a top 2 pick in the draft.

Agreed.

I'm immature? I don't use the word 'rape' freely like you do. I suppose you look up to that sort of thing..since your worship the ground Kobe walks on. Do you want to grow up to be just like him? A sex predator that forces yourself on to unwilling women?

You wanted to talk who's better. As it stands right now both teams are in the same series in their respective conference..and the Magic finished the regular season with a better record.

You're analogy that the Magic 'suck balls' just doesn't hold any water.

Yeah like YOU were there. :roll: This Kobe/ rape thing of yours is getting pretty stale. The girl had semen in her from several different guys. She was a cum dumpster and Kobe was NOT guilty of anything. Get over it. Try using actual basketball based arguements.

Yeah like YOU were there. :roll: This Kobe/ rape thing of yours is getting pretty stale. The girl had semen in her from several different guys. She was a cum dumpster and Kobe was NOT guilty of anything. Get over it. Try using actual basketball based arguements.

The funny thing is he busts my balls for using the word rape losely, but he mentions how Kobe is nothing but a sex predator.

STFU.

The funny thing is he busts my balls for using the word rape losely, but he mentions how Kobe is nothing but a sex predator.

STFU.

I think he's getting desperate nephew. I'm tired of the Kobe bit every time he tries to defend Orlando. He needs to let it go .

I think he's getting desperate nephew. I'm tired of the Kobe bit every time he tries to defend Orlando. He needs to let it go .

Wouldn't you be jealous if the team you hate so much has 15 rings? I would.

Wouldn't you be jealous if the team you hate so much has 15 rings? I would.

I've known James a long time ( from JI) He's a great guy and a good friend who's birthday is coming up soon BTW. I don't think he's a Laker hater but just PRO Orlando. Now Rillo on the other hand.... ;)

I've known James a long time ( from JI) He's a great guy and a good friend who's birthday is coming up soon BTW. I don't think he's a Laker hater but just PRO Orlando. Now Rillo on the other hand.... ;)

True indeed, what sucks is I like Odom and Artest. Celtics/Lakers should be a good one.

This rape thing of mine? I didn't make it up my friend..it's all out there.

I've used basketball arguments the whole time..citing stat after stat.

Your 'nephew' is a one trick pony..pumping the past and making baseless claims.

Bingo! And thanks for remembering the bday Pete..yours is very close to mine IIRC.

The Celtics don't have a player that can stick Bryant besides PP, which I don't think he can personally do. in 2008, Boston had Posey and Powe who dominated that series. We now added Artest and Bynum who can be more physical.

This is how I see it.

Bynum on Perkins.

Gasol on KG

Artest on PP

Fisher on Ray Allen

Kobe on Rondo

Orlando played a great game. I can picture them winning Game 5 but nothing after that. I hate New England more than any place in the world. I rather see Orlando win 5 rings before Boston wins 1. With that being said, I'm rooting for Orlando even though it's going to be hard to come back.

There's a first for everything, and I think, eventually, a team will come back from being down 0-3.

Orlando played a great game. I can picture them winning Game 5 but nothing after that. I hate New England more than any place in the world. I rather see Orlando win 5 rings before Boston wins 1. With that being said, I'm rooting for Orlando even though it's going to be hard to come back.

There's a first for everything, and I think, eventually, a team will come back from being down 0-3.

lol it's wishful thinking to think the Celtics won't close this out here

orlando couldn't win EITHER game at home....but they have one advantage that there's only 2 days off between the next game. still I see the Celtics winning in 5.

the only plus from this game is that the Big 3 get to add one more game to their career playoff stats :D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9haQ0bCVFY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9haQ0bCVFY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Didn't watch the game, but there's a buzz on internet forums about the clock at the end of the game. Trying to help the Celtics win?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9haQ0bCVFY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9haQ0bCVFY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Didn't watch the game, but there's a buzz on internet forums about the clock at the end of the game. Trying to help the Celtics win?

That's why the NBA hasn't been the same. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if this was true. **** New England.

Archived