Celtics vs Magic

Blackout

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9haQ0bCVFY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9haQ0bCVFY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Didn't watch the game, but there's a buzz on internet forums about the clock at the end of the game. Trying to help the Celtics win?

I SAW THAT!

Wow, I thought I was the only one and was surprised the announcers didn't comment on it, the clock just hung there for at least another second.

Had the Celtics won and this happened I think it becomes a huge story, maybe not conspiracy theory but bad part on the crew managing the clock.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes:

Lets just dismiss Paul Pierce getting mugged at the end there....

Celts did not have much intensity last night. Magic should have won by at least tweleve points. They didn't. Why? 1) they can't shoot a free throw to save their lives and 2) they just aren't good enough.

I've been watching the Celtics for a long time. Perk being hurt (ankle) - enabled Howard to have his break-out game. Rondo having a bad night let the Magic win. Those are the two reasons the Magic won. Period.

Celst will win tomorrow night if Perk is better - but more importantly, Rondo gets his head out of his azz. Hopefully that was just a one game thing....

GO C'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we have a Boston choke job to match the Bruins blowing a 3 to 0 lead in a series.

Anything can happen.

However, since most people don't care about hockey (me included in that majority) - does the Bruins epic choke really matter? Hockey can go away forever and I would be okay with that.

Anything can happen.

However, since most people don't care about hockey (me included in that majority) - does the Bruins epic choke really matter? Hockey can go away forever and I would be okay with that.

To a hockey fan- yes it does matter only happened twice before in the NHL- NBA it has never happened.

[

Didn't watch the game, but there's a buzz on internet forums about the clock at the end of the game. Trying to help the Celtics win?

It wouldn't be the 1st time it happened at home during a Celtics game. :P

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/listenlive.player.html?file=http://ht.cdn.turner.com/si/danpatrick/audio/2010/05/25/DP-Tim_Donaghy-05-25-10_Interview.mp3

Interview on Dan Patrick show.

I know the guy has a book to sell, but some of these techs in this game are ridiculous IMO.

Donaghy is an idiot, a complete hypocrite but I do think he is right. He was the fall guy on what is quite obviously a big problem. There's absolutely no question this still goes on in the NBA, it is obvious watching the games. Like Donaghy says I don't think it's directly fixed but there is a message passed down somewhere to influence games. Tonight looked pretty bad too, especially considering the circumstances.

Donaghy is an idiot, a complete hypocrite but I do think he is right. He was the fall guy on what is quite obviously a big problem. There's absolutely no question this still goes on in the NBA, it is obvious watching the games. Like Donaghy says I don't think it's directly fixed but there is a message passed down somewhere to influence games. Tonight looked pretty bad too, especially considering the circumstances.

Especially when you have $400million in losses.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-all-star-stern

Lakers get Artest and Gasol for basically nothing (Kwame Brown).

what a clueless comment.

Artest signed as a free agent and the Lakers gave two first round picks, expiring contracts, and Marc Gasol for Pau.

Marc Gasol is one of the best young big men in the NBA

and Memphis has gotten better as a result of the trade.

It worked for both teams but it helped Memphis even more by shedding salary and giving them young talent

Btw, anyone else get a kick out of Paulie Wheelabout's death-throes routine last night? He takes every foul like he just got stabbed 11 times or something. Good to see him man up later by shoving J.J. Redick.

he's paul pierce. he always does that.

he and vince do it as much as any player I've ever seen

Btw, anyone else get a kick out of Paulie Wheelabout's death-throes routine last night? He takes every foul like he just got stabbed 11 times or something. Good to see him man up later by shoving J.J. Redick.

31 points, 13 rebounds, 5 assists, 9-10 FT and 4-5 on three-pointers

Paul Pierce says suck it :rim:

Pierce is a little bitch.

The Magic were very overrated IMO. Guys like Carter and Lewis, built up as superstars when they are anything but. Nelson was pretty much embarrased by Nate ****ing Robinson last night, he's far too hot and cold.

The Celtics will be a tough series for either LA or the Suns. It's the end of that teams window IMO, so they're going to give all they can to go out with a bang. I think the Lakers would beat them in 7, I think the Suns would lose in 7. Either way I think we'll see a good series.

Archived