The politics, religion and fake boobs thread

Verde

I thought this thread needed a little burst so I modified the title slightly.

:D

Next time one of your kids knows enough about ole Dad to 'push just the right buttons', think about all the shenanigans you play at JN. Karma ;)

As everyone knows, there are pros and cons to fake boobs. That is why I prefer women who have just one fake boob. Always look for versitality.

Fake Boobs = No bounce....all natural all the way :cheers:

JMO of course

I thought this thread needed a little burst so I modified the title slightly.

not so much a problem with enhanced tatas with the new technology... so i've read :lol:

though i do think many men (and DLJ :D ) pray to the mammary mountains.. so yes.. a religion of sorts...

not so much a problem with enhanced tatas with the new technology... so i've read :lol:

though i do think many men (and DLJ :D ) pray to the mammary mountains.. so yes.. a religion of sorts...

:cheers: to mammary mountains

I don't like the boob jobs that look like someone stuck buttons on the womans chest if you know what I mean. Like Victoria Beckman's below...like they were just pinned on her...I hate that look.

poshspicevictoriabeckha.jpg

I agree, her boobs look fake. Mine don't look like that at all. My surgeon was fabulous!

I agree, her boobs look fake. Mine don't look like that at all. My surgeon was fabulous!

That's the 2nd time you've mentioned your fake boobs in this thread. Are we gonna get a look at 'em or what? Maybe even some side boob action? Killin' me.

That's the 2nd time you've mentioned your fake boobs in this thread. Are we gonna get a look at 'em or what? Maybe even some side boob action? Killin' me.

I don't mean to tease.. I'm just trying to be respectful of Max. I know women's breasts turn him off.

I hope David Cameron and Nick Clegg are assassinated. Scientology is the future. Fake boobs FTW!

You do know that Max added fake boobs into the thread title in an attempt to get me & jeto into a fist fight, right?!

Archived