Revis ready to take Wilson under his wing

Kentucky Jet

Jets All-Pro cornerback Darrelle Revis ready to take rookie Kyle Wilson under his wing

By Manish Mehta/The Star-Ledger

May 14, 2010, 11:17AM

Jed Jacobsohn/Getty Pro Bowler Darrelle Revis pledges to mentor first-round pick Kyle Wilson

Kyle Wilson may have landed on the perfect team at the perfect time with the perfect mentor.

Three weeks after the Jets scooped up the former Boise State cornerback in the first round of the NFL draft, the defensive face of the franchise is already singing his praises.

All-Pro cornerback Darrelle Revis pledged Thursday that he

I still have a hard time believing that Revis is as good as he is. And that he is a NY Jet.

Just amazing.

Amazing indeed! We need to lock this guy up soon. Great player right out of the box and now seems ready to mentor the new blood and help make Rex's defense even stronger.

Is he gonna teach him how to hold out during his rookie year for a better contract, then bitch about the contract he signed before it's up?

Why acting so green? Man you wish you had a secondary that was worth asking for more money before their contract was up.

Nah, I've seen the Jets seconday get burned by Ted Ginn. I wouldn't want that on the Phins squad ;)

Seems the Phins were'nt quite as impressed as you where.

Parcells: Ted your gone

Ted: What?

Parcells: you can;t catch

Ted: I burnt Darelle Revis

Parcells: ****ing once

Ted: The fans are impressed

Parcells: The fans are retarded.

Ted: True

Rotfl.

If you look out the window right now, you'll see Ginn returning another kickoff for a touchdown.

Post of the month.

If you look out the window right now, you'll see Ginn returning another kickoff for a touchdown.

This is just an awful attempt. Better luck next time.

You know what they say, Trolls are only as good as their team. It would explain the epic success of Tex.

Patrick Willis, Darrelle Revis and Lawrence Timmons. What do those three have to do with anything? Those three were passed up by Miami in favor of Ted Ginn whose not even on the team. :bag:

Kyle, this is what you do. Sign a 6 year contract and get them to front load it, with the justification that it's 6 years so it's a "bargain" the final year or two. Then, after you receive your money, whine about a new contract by telling the media you were promised a new contract after 3 years. Follow these instructions and you'll be well on your way.

If Wilson develops as well as Revis I guess this isn't the worst thing to happen though.

if I look out my window right now I will see Ginn catching the last plane to the Coast.

Neeeeeext stop nowhereville

Lol he's going to San Fransisco in California man....Unless you're talking maybe having to switch flights in Bumblfck, Tennessee or something?

Archived