Ronnie James Dio has died.

RIP was one of my all time favorites --

Best memory Black and Blue tour when he was with Sabbath and they toured with Blue Oyster Cult my buddy got me down to the 3rd row of the Nassau Colesium when Sabbath played I was wearing an old Rainbow Tee shirt Dio looks at me as I am pointing to him on my shirt he comes across the stage and points at me and we sing together -- forget what song it was though it was almost 30 years ago - That may not mean much to some of you but will forever be a highlight in my life.

RIP MR. DIO

I feel a little guilty... I was just telling someone last night how I didn't like Dio and may have even referred to him as a midget.

RIP.

Actually you referred to him as a dwarf that sings about dungeons and dragons.. Holy Diver > Johnny Hector.

Actually you referred to him as a dwarf that sings about dungeons and dragons.. Holy Diver > Johnny Hector.

That was during your ill-advised Holy Diver phase. I was specifically referring to the conversation I was having about Dio the night before I found out he had passed.

That was during your ill-advised Holy Diver phase. I was specifically referring to the conversation I was having about Dio the night before I found out he had passed.

I feel guilty for having him in my death pool -- 33 points --

Dont let Johnny bother you mt.

My condolences to your losing your idol. I think you should start a tribute band in his honor.

Archived