locker room nakedness

Verde

Why is it always the older ugly out of shape people that feel the need to prance around naked in the gym locker rooms? Is it so difficult to throw a towel around yourself?! :cussing:

One of my biggest peeves.

Its the same for women too? I thought it was just the men's lockerroom with the unnecessary nudity. And like women, it tends to be old, fat men at my gym as well. Have they no shame?

Its the same for women too? I thought it was just the men's lockerroom with the unnecessary nudity. And like women, it tends to be old, fat men at my gym as well. Have they no shame?

Seriously... you would think that they'd at least want to avoid tripping over their saggy ballsacks.

At least his t!ts were real. :P

To be honest Im not sure their is much nastier than a gray haired covered man boob that hangs down to a dudes belly button. I can never understand why they are in the gym. The gym is for skinny in shape bodybuilder types and fatties like myself trying to not have a another heart attack. You can;t fix hanging old hairy nasty ****ing skin that has lost all it's elaticity twenty years ago. Go walk a dog or malk wall. Just keep you damn clothes on, please. Makes my fat azz so depressed I start thinking Ms Crusher is trying to trick me into thinking I should eat less and be more active so we can grow old together. Maybe mid 50's heart attack ain;t such a bad thing. Either that or maybe losing your sight as an old person is not such a bad thing either. I will stop here and not talk about drunking anteaters, but if need dammmit, I will.

Why is it always the older ugly out of shape people that feel the need to prance around naked in the gym locker rooms? Is it so difficult to throw a towel around yourself?! :cussing:

OMFG. OMFG. I have wanted to start this thread for months. I was going to call it observations from the gym. BUT then I would have been blasted, etc. So I will just jump in on this thread instead. :-P

I went back to the gym a few months ago. Been going before work and there is this one guy that is doing everything but signing Hello Frisco in the locker room. Here are some of his highlights (and he seems to be in about his late 60's):

• He not only walks around naked he hangs around naked. Full conversations with people.
  • I saw him blow drying his balls. Seriously.
  • I was in the shower, there are 8 of them and I went all the way to the end, nobody else is showering so he goes into the one directly across from me. WTF!
  • He tries to talk to you in the shower.
  • He heard two guys joking around and he got out of the shower, joined in on their conversation (he knew them) and then walked back to the shower. NEver bothering to cover up with his towel in between.
  • He powders himself down after the shower and it looks like a nuclear winter. This stuff is flying from his ass (I never looked so I am guessing) all over the room.

Disgusting. Just disgusting.

I really don't understand it. There's a serious disconnect between dudes like over 40-50 and the rest of us. Put a ****ing towel on dude, just put a towel on.

I like to think I'm in pretty good shape for my age...not like I'm in my 20's shape, but in shape enough for someone not to gag over.

+1 I didn't know this happens in the their locker rooms too. IDK what it is but it's annoying, and it pisses me off when they want to start conversations.

Why don't you just not pay attention? It's just a naked body.

Hard not to not pay attention when they walk in front of you or sing or try to start a conversation.

And no, it's not just a naked body; It's a gross out of shape saggy body.

Yes, it does. It must be an old person thing.. they're too old to care what people think, I guess.

OMFG. OMFG. I have wanted to start this thread for months. I was going to call it observations from the gym. BUT then I would have been blasted, etc. So I will just jump in on this thread instead. :-P

I went back to the gym a few months ago. Been going before work and there is this one guy that is doing everything but signing Hello Frisco in the locker room. Here are some of his highlights (and he seems to be in about his late 60's):

• He not only walks around naked he hangs around naked. Full conversations with people.
  • I saw him blow drying his balls. Seriously.
  • I was in the shower, there are 8 of them and I went all the way to the end, nobody else is showering so he goes into the one directly across from me. WTF!
  • He tries to talk to you in the shower.
  • He heard two guys joking around and he got out of the shower, joined in on their conversation (he knew them) and then walked back to the shower. NEver bothering to cover up with his towel in between.
  • He powders himself down after the shower and it looks like a nuclear winter. This stuff is flying from his ass (I never looked so I am guessing) all over the room.

Disgusting. Just disgusting.

If you want him to feel just as uncomfortably as he makes you feel, my solution is this:

Every time you see him, stare right at his cokkenballs.

Carry on a conversation with him if he starts one but don't look away. You might want to put someone nearly-blind person's contact lenses in first so he's too blurry for you to see his details.

If that alone doesn't work, then when he talks to you you should reply and talk about his balls or his penis appearance or something else that will make him uncomfortable enough to cover up.

If that doesn't work, shoot him.

A few weeks ago I was telling my wife a story about when I was in High School and how I was able to get into the Yankees locker-room. I was doing a lot of art work and I was helping the Yanks photographer Mike Grossbart arrange a collage of something and I had drawn a picture of Ron Swoboda and he arranged for me to go in there and present the caricature to him-great guy Ronnie was.

This had to be like 1971-72 and I'm sitting there and Thurman Munson comes walking in completely naked-I was kinda shocked ya know. But the weirdest thing was Dick Howser who is holding court with 3 other guys and he's naked as a jaybird with his legs wide open and the biggest dick I've ever seen in my life almost scraping the floor LOL-and he's just sitting there talking like it's completely natural :dude put a towel on ya know? But hey if I had schlong that reached the top of my foot I guess I would show it off too.

A few weeks ago I was telling my wife a story about when I was in High School and how I was able to get into the Yankees locker-room. I was doing a lot of art work and I was helping the Yanks photographer Mike Grossbart arrange a collage of something and I had drawn a picture of Ron Swoboda and he arranged for me to go in there and present the caricature to him-great guy Ronnie was.

This had to be like 1971-72 and I'm sitting there and Thurman Munson comes walking in completely naked-I was kinda shocked ya know. But the weirdest thing was Dick Howser who is holding court with 3 other guys and he's naked as a jaybird with his legs wide open and the biggest dick I've ever seen in my life almost scraping the floor LOL-and he's just sitting there talking like it's completely natural :dude put a towel on ya know? But hey if I had schlong that reached the top of my foot I guess I would show it off too.

LMFAO, POTW.

LMFAO, POTW.

Now Dick Howser had this beautiful blond wife who always seemed to have a slight smile on her face-kinda like that scene in Mash the movie when they set the dentist up with Jo Ann Phlug and you see her the next day taking off in that helicopter. Well I learned that day why they didn't call him Richard.

I think the worst locker room conversation was one I witnessed at Bally's here in Michigan. A buck naked guy in his 50s, who apparently had a continuously wet sack because he was constantly violating himself with his towel the entire time, felt it necessary to engage the poor soul changing next to him in a conversation about Jesus Christ. Seriously, you're going to sit there naked, wearing your epidermis down until you strike blood, asking some complete stranger about whether they've taken Jesus Christ into their life?

Amazing... a girl starts a thread about naked girls in the locker room... and all you guys can come up with are anecdotes about giant ding-a-lings???

:P

I'm afraid not many of us have ever been IN a ladies locker room

I'm afraid not many of us have ever been IN a ladies locker room

I have. Me and some buddies of mine used to put socks on our ****s and streak through the girls locker room in high school.

Early 90's and we were all big Chili Peppers fans.

That said, it still makes more sense to me that we ask Verde to provide better descriptions, or photos... rather than talking about saus-eetch.

speaking of which. when are you gonna update your pictures? lol :P

Yeah, I experienced this again on the weekend.

Quite disturbing.

I don't think these people realize what they look like.

Maybe their towels aren't big enough?

I have. Me and some buddies of mine used to put socks on our ****s and streak through the girls locker room in high school.

Early 90's and we were all big Chili Peppers fans.

That said, it still makes more sense to me that we ask Verde to provide better descriptions, or photos... rather than talking about saus-eetch.

That's funny.. That, I wouldn't mind! ;)

The descriptions wouldn't be much better than what the guys are talking about, I'm afraid; it's all the saggy, old, ugglies that parade around. Attractive women seem to be modest! :)

speaking of which. when are you gonna update your pictures? lol :P

I'm too pale at the moment.

I want to know how he answered his teachers in school after they read the roll call last name first, first name last....It must have sounded like "How's your d**k?".

Same thing for nude beaches. It's the old fat repulsive cauliflower arses out there mostly, desperate for attention.

I guess that's the answer; they didn't get enough when they were young either.

HEY! We arent ashamed of our love handles okay lol. Its better than having these skinny people walking around and you can see their entire skeleton through their skin and they think its sexy because Tyra said it was. If I can see your entire spinal cord through your tshirt when you tie your shoe you have a problem.

Thats my peeve.

fat-bastard.jpg

As a 47-year-old man, I have two thoughts on this matter.

1. If I were to haul my fat ass to a gym, I'd cover up my junk.

2. We really don't give a runny sh!t what you young dumbasses think about us.

Archived