Saw a great bumper sticker today.

Bob

Not a cop. I was a moderator at JI, long ago. Got fired when I started posting here. The "legendary lawman" thing is Beep's pet name for me.

Now that you mention it, I think you banned me over there :lol:

I saw your pic with the JI boss. You were in pretty tight to be treated so shabbily.

Now that you mention it, I think you banned me over there :lol:

I saw your pic with the JI boss. You were in pretty tight to be treated so shabbily.

He never gave me the ban hammer. He was the only one who could do that in those days. Maybe I deleted a bunch of your posts. :D

Yeah, he turned out to be an ungrateful *******.

He never gave me the ban hammer. He was the only one who could do that in those days. Maybe I deleted a bunch of your posts. :D

Yeah, he turned out to be an ungrateful *******.

Bob please let me know what curse word you used to describe him. I want to remove it from the censored list.

Do you one better. "RUN, HILLARY, RUN!" - on the front bumper. :P

EDIT: Saw this the other day, spit out my water. "THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF PEDESTRIANS: THE QUICK AND THE DEAD."

One of my all time favorites bumper stickers was during the Save the Whales, No more Nukes, Gay pride period. It kinda summed up the whole era. It read : " NUKE THE GAY WHALES " :biggrin:

One of my all time favorites bumper stickers was during the Save the Whales, No more Nukes, Gay pride period. It kinda summed up the whole era. It read : " NUKE THE GAY WHALES " :biggrin:

Thats funny. But I thought Cheech and Chong had it right. "Save the big fat funky whales, shoot the seals"

Herbalife Weightloss Bumper Sticker - "Lose Weight Now, Ask Me How" -

So, my rather corpulent friend asked a guy with this bumper sticker on his car about the weightloss program. The guy's response? "Go on a diet, you fat b**tard!".

I saw one "Gain weight now, ask me how"

Archived