Suns vs. Lakers

PS17

Easy there grasshopper. Like your sig says...one game at a time. The Suns are still in this.

Nah, they're really not. Phil Jackson has never lost a 7-game series when up 1-0 (digest that for a second), let alone 2-0. The Suns just aren't tenacious enough on D to do much more than extend this series to 6. And trust me, nothing would make me happier than the Suns winning this series, so I wish I were wrong about that.

Nah, they're really not. Phil Jackson has never lost a 7-game series when up 1-0 (digest that for a second), let alone 2-0. The Suns just aren't tenacious enough on D to do much more than extend this series to 6. And trust me, nothing would make me happier than the Suns winning this series, so I wish I were wrong about that.

Agreed. The Finals have been set since this past Wednesday.

When your shooting turns cold you cannot slack off on the boards.

Lakers got lazy. It won't happen again.

Though I don't mind them dragging the series out and staying fresh, especially if Boston takes Orlando 4-zip and goes stale for a week.

WTF have the Lakers been doing? Kobe was the only one who showed up to play in Pheonix, some absolutely horrible performances.

If they're all over Kobe, find somewhere productive to go. Where the **** has Gasol gone to?

Even more worrying is the ****ing defense. What the hell is that all about? The Suns bench ffs?

I still think they'll hold home court, and I'm not that concerned when you consider how they got into the finals last year after the Denver series but still you can't keep solely relying on Kobe on the road.

Archived