LOST Mafia

Vicious89x

lost__1224096915_6216-1.jpg

Hello to everyone! I will be modding for the first time and I have chosen to use Lost as the backdrop for the game. I'm hoping to make it pretty entertaining.

FOR THE LOST NOOBZ check out the wikis to get a basic concept.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_(TV_series)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characters_of_Lost

I am putting two things out to vote for people so please let me know the following:

1) Should we play with alts? I could ask Max to create character specific alts to have some fun with this.

2) Do we want to start this ASAP, or would you like to start next Monday with this upcoming Sunday being the last episode ever?

Additionally to SMC's point, I forgot the 29th is labor day, should we wait until after Labor day or is everyone OK with a weekend/4 day lull?

I was thinking of starting Monday, giving some Lost obsessed people (me) something else Lost related to ease the pain.

The game has 16 slots and cannot be expanded. I'd love to fill all 16 slots (ROFL) so I won't have to do too many modifications.

1. BRETTFARVE4EVA (Brettw4rd)

2. Bleedin' Green

3. SMC

4. TEH SMEXY CRUSHER

5. Pac

6. Slats

7. AVM

8. Verbal

9. CTM

10. Smashmouth

11. JiF

12. Hess*

13. DPR

14. Sharrow*

15. Lily

16. JVOR(y)

17. Naenn*

18. shutout

Expanded to 18

We are going with NO ALTS

The * denotes someone is a tentative. If you really wanna play as we have some people that are kind of meh on it. I'm waiting to hear from I28.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1) No alts. Alts are the freakin' WORST.

2) I think you should wait until at least Saturday, May 29th. I will be away from the 22nd - 29th and if you play this game without me you will make me cry.

Will you have any kind of access to the computer? It'll be a big game, so if you can check in once a day I think people will be satiated. It's not like you're pulling the excuse out mid-game.

In...

No alts -- ONLY because that way we know who we can mess with and who won't take it seriously.. although I suspect many of our guests from last game will probably take a pass on this one.. hopefully not though! Strong personalities colliding makes for mucho entertainment.

and start TOMORROW

Third straight game where I know nothing about the source material.

I'm in. Send me my role PM now so we can start playing.

Slats- Here's the wiki if you get time to read it. I'd just brush up on the synopsis and the characters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_%28TV_series%29#Season_synopses

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characters_of_Lost#Main_characters

In...

although I suspect many of our guests from last game will probably take a pass on this one.. hopefully not though!

Not me....I'm in. Agreed on no alts - I don't mind the insults.....sorta like a nice change from DM sometimes, hehe.

In, no alts.. If we ever use alts again, they need to be completely different, it's hard to keep track of so many pesci's and pacino's

That was my idea, just having the actual Alt to the Character you got in the LOST universe.

Also:

Vote: CTM

In, no alts.. If we ever use alts again, they need to be completely different, it's hard to keep track of so many pesci's and pacino's

I agree. There was too many of the same characters.

Also, I know I can't stop bitching about this ...

But Max's IT guy screwed something up during the previous upgrade that I couldn't change the number of posts per page since I had a new username (he hadn't been used before).

10 posts per page is an abomination.

But Max's IT guy screwed something up during the previous upgrade that I couldn't change the number of posts per page since I had a new username (he hadn't been used before).

Yeah...I've got it set to 10 posts per page...it was a nice change as Vito Corleone :P

Flipper has feelings, too.

/emo on

You're so mean! I hate you! What about my feelings, huh? I have them, ya know! Ugh...I can't stand it when people are rude! Imbeciles! Creatins! Jets fans!!!

/emo off

Oops, that last part kinda slipped out.

Flipper has feelings, too.

/emo on

You're so mean! I hate you! What about my feelings, huh? I have them, ya know! Ugh...I can't stand it when people are rude! Imbeciles! Creatins! Jets fans!!!

/emo off

Oops, that last part kinda slipped out.

I'm sorry.

My mafia machismo was smashed less game, I feel like a fairy. Damn.... I'm gonna need a bigger set of wings.

Additionally to SMC's point, I forgot the 29th is labor day, should we wait until after Labor day or is everyone OK with a weekend/4 day lull?

I think it might be a little bit of a long wait for us to wait until September to start this game, but after Memorial Day could be an option.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P

ohh god.. yeah it is.. lol

That was my idea, just having the actual Alt to the Character you got in the LOST universe.

Also:

Vote: CTM

Your cover is blown grasshopper...

good game but be prepared for more scrutiny :D

Your cover is blown grasshopper...

good game but be prepared for more scrutiny :D

Don't worry Vic, all it takes is some sort of massive ****-up to the point that people will never again see you as some sort of top mafia player. Just look at me or CTM for proof of that. But yeah, until then you're screwed pal.

Don't worry Vic, all it takes is some sort of massive ****-up to the point that people will never again see you as some sort of top mafia player. Just look at me or CTM for proof of that. But yeah, until then you're screwed pal.

That's true, all it takes is just once with an epic screwup.

Archived