the MArlins suck....they need to trade Hanley to the Yankees

Blackout

stop making him out to look like the bad guy, Hanley is playing with a hurt ankle.

5/18 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Marlins | Hanley Ramirez sits Tuesday: Florida Marlins SS Hanley Ramirez was not in the starting lineup Tuesday, May 18, and there is no date for his return, reports The Palm Beach Post's Joe Capozzi. Manager Fredi Gonzalez said Ramirez needs to talk to his teammates after he showed a lack of effort running down a ball in the second inning Monday, May 17.

Gonzalez is a retard

Looks like he won't be apologizing to anyone.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5197935

Angry at being benched Monday night for his lack of hustle, Florida Marlins star shortstop Hanley Ramirez said Tuesday he has no plans to apologize to his teammates and has lost some respect for manager Fredi Gonzalez.

Ramirez, the 2009 NL batting champion, committed a costly error in the second inning of the Marlins' loss to the Diamondbacks. After Tony Abreu's looper dropped near him in short left field, he accidentally kicked the ball about 100 feet toward the left-field corner and loafed after it, allowing two runners to score as Abreu advanced to third.

you obviously don't watch the games so you probly shouldn;t post about the Marlins. Fredi did the right thing and should sit him again tommorow. Hopefully Hanley realizes he was an idiot for merely jogging after a ball instead of giving it 100%. BTW Blackout, when Hanley was asked about dogging it to get the ball he mentioned nothing of the injury and responded with this gem "Theres other players on our team dogging it too and they don't get taking out of the game"

1-then why are you on a Jets forum?

2-what does "probly" mean?

3-why aren't fans calling out Dan Uggla for striking out swinging for the fences every other at-bat?

4-i didn't catch that particular game because I had more important sporting events to watch but I do have access to Marlins games thanks to MLB.com and Hanley happens to be one player i watch all the time

Nice to see a manager/coach stand up to a star player. How many times did Bonds get away with half-assing it on the bases and in the OF? Great move by the manager. Reminds me of the Singletary/Davis situation a couple of years ago. If you don't want to try to help your team win, GTFOOH!

1-then why are you on a Jets forum?

2-what does "probly" mean?

3-why aren't fans calling out Dan Uggla for striking out swinging for the fences every other at-bat?

4-i didn't catch that particular game because I had more important sporting events to watch but I do have access to Marlins games thanks to MLB.com and Hanley happens to be one player i watch all the time

1. I love the Jets/Dolphins rivalary. Half my family is Dolphin fans the other half Jet fans so i come on here to discuss the teams a little and also get the latest info on the Jets and stir the pot on occasions.

2.Probly means Probably

3.Dan Uggla is batting .290. Marlin fans are THRILLED. Were used to him starting off real slow and finishing with a .250 avg. If he can stay anywhere near that it will be his best year yet as his power numbers are in line (10hr).

Bottomline it was disgusting watching Hanley (my favorite player) jog for the ball. It completley changed the way I view him. I would rather him go on a 0 for 30 slump then him do aq light jog for the ball....it was dissapointing.

Archived