2 Coaches Club For Sale

2 Coaches Club seats for sale Sec 112 (in first 5 rows, aisle seats) - I am not a Jets Rep, won these at auction. Being a little vague on the location because I expect to go to some games and use these unless I do sell the PSLs. I would be interested in selling some games, or maybe even the PSL. Reason for selling is primarily that I moved from Manhattan and not really looking to commute to games on regular basis.

Face value is $700 per ticket. If I sell the PSLs I guess would sell the PSL first and then the tickets at face for 2010 (In 2011 the buyer would deal directly with the Jets).

If I sell a 1/2 season, few games, or individual games will sell at a premium depending on a few factors (premium games, etc...) - probably use something like stubhub as a reference, but realize not trying to turn a big profit here just trying to cover some costs like preseason and PSL

Face value is $700 per ticket. If I sell the PSLs I guess would sell the PSL first and then the tickets at face for 2010 (In 2011 the buyer would deal directly with the Jets).

If I sell a 1/2 season, few games, or individual games will sell at a premium depending on a few factors (premium games, etc...) - probably use something like stubhub as a reference, but realize not trying to turn a big profit here just trying to cover some costs like preseason and PSL

Good luck man I am dying to know what these go for. I don't see anyway they sell close to face value consistently. Going to be interesting though.

If everyone on JetNation wants to chip in and buy we seats for the home opener that would be cool.

:-P

• 2 months later...

if you "won" them how is there a PSL fee to cover?

Archived