Benedict Arnold to Wear #95

crashingjet

Why do you hate the Jets?

I hate average broken down RB's.

As for Taylor, I don't like him but I'm laughing at the fact that we have him. It's absoluetly hilarious actually that he had to resort to joining the team that he himself went out of his way to hate. That and the Dolphin fans have to watch their boy play in green. Love it!

Oh and I don't think Taylor is done, regardless of what Fin fans tell you he had a damn good year last season.

I hate average broken down RB's.

As for Taylor, I don't like him but I'm laughing at the fact that we have him. It's absoluetly hilarious actually that he had to resort to joining the team that he himself went out of his way to hate. That and the Dolphin fans have to watch their boy play in green. Love it!

Oh and I don't think Taylor is done, regardless of what Fin fans tell you he had a damn good year last season.

I think you're going to be more than a little bit pleasantly surprised by Tomlinson.

Remember, he ran behind a G-d-awful run blocking line last year. Spoles only averged 3.7 yards per carry behind that line last year.

Plus he won't be carrying the load anyway. He's here more for his receiving skills than his running.

I think you're going to be more than a little bit pleasantly surprised by Tomlinson.

Remember, he ran behind a G-d-awful run blocking line last year. Spoles only averged 3.7 yards per carry behind that line last year.

Plus he won't be carrying the load anyway. He's here more for his receiving skills than his running.

I watched a lot of LT, last year. He's done, physically done. There is no explosion, he can't cut, he can't get away from defenders. He has nothing left to offer except maybe a safe pair of hands.

He was an absolutely awful signing and I will keep saying that until he proves otherwise.

I watched a lot of LT, last year. He's done, physically done. There is no explosion, he can't cut, he can't get away from defenders. He has nothing left to offer except maybe a safe pair of hands.

He was an absolutely awful signing and I will keep saying that until he proves otherwise.

Whatever.

You should read a book or two yourself. I wouldn't call the guy a traitor, but switching sides is the point. He was an opportunist who wasn't very good at getting away with it. It was a decent analogy. He did some brave and good things, got bitter, got screwed - kinda - and then went all Hamlet-I-Can't-Decide. Benedict Arnold is in the AMERICAN lexicon for a reason. People hate a flip-flopper.

Thank you.

It was a terrible analogy. Taylor didn't have an option.

Taylor did have an option. He turned down an offer last year, then was told to wait till after the draft before making any decisions. But, because Taylor is an impetuous baby, he didn't want to wait. He had choices and decided to take the Jets offer. No big loss, he's the one that has to wear that hideous jersey for 16 games.

Really? OK.

It was a fine analogy, some people just don't want to agree with a dolphag fan.

Taylor did have an option. He turned down an offer last year, then was told to wait till after the draft before making any decisions. But, because Taylor is an impetuous baby, he didn't want to wait. He had choices and decided to take the Jets offer. No big loss, he's the one that has to wear that hideous jersey for 16 games.

Only 16 games? :-D

Dear JT, please give us till after this years NFL draft as we may or may not find someone better than you. Thanks, Tuna.

Thank you.

QUOTE]

:rl: Talk about flip flopping. You're the king. You turning on the cry baby bitch is as bad as your turn around on Chad. Like they say NOBODY likes a flip flopper.

Archived