NBA Lottery

PS17

Actually I want the Nets to get Evan Turner. Hometown hero, Randy Foye is probably going to be available as a free agent to play PG. Turner gives them a stud 2. They already have a solid center. By no means would that make them a real contender, but it would get them a lot closer than getting just Wall.

Of course, Wall + LeBron might make things pretty interesting, but who knows what LeBron wants to do.

Besides, Shaq might sign on to play for a couple years in Newark as their backup C, but he didn't mesh well with BronBron in Cleveland.

Actually I want the Nets to get Evan Turner. Hometown hero, Randy Foye is probably going to be available as a free agent to play PG. Turner gives them a stud 2. They already have a solid center. By no means would that make them a real contender, but it would get them a lot closer than getting just Wall.

Of course, Wall + LeBron might make things pretty interesting, but who knows what LeBron wants to do.

Besides, Shaq might sign on to play for a couple years in Newark as their backup C, but he didn't mesh well with BronBron in Cleveland.

Wall would make the Nets an infintely more attractive landing spot. Lebron would be signing with a team that has Wall, Devin Harris, Brook Lopez and either Amare or Bosh plus the team will be moving to Brooklyn in a couple years. They're already going to be playing in a beautiful arena in Newark next year that's only a short Path ride from downtown Manhattan.

Shocked you want Randy Foye. :lol:

But I want Wall. Bad.

F David Stern giving the top pick to his late buddy Abe Pollin. Little b*tch.

I want the Knicks to trade for Arenas after they sign two free agents.

Arenas? are you serious? Dude is a overrated head case, no thanks. Did you happen to catch Stern sitting with the dead owners wife in the draft room before the order was announced? I thought something was up.

• 2 weeks later...
Never mine all of that..

The better is that Lebron will be in a good team next season.

Buy a affordable Condo's at chicago real estate market

Rose, Wade, Lebron, Bosh, Noah.

Get used to hearing that lineup. That meeting Lebron, Wade and co just had? It was too discuss how all of them could play for the Bulls next year.

F them. They'll never be as good as Michael and Scottie.

Archived