LOST Mafia Game Thread

Vicious89x

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will you guys ****ing knock it off. I didn't get past your first sentence. I have the last season tivo'ed but haven't watched it yet. Please!!! I like Bleedin's idea. Forget the freaking show and just play with what we have. Freakin killing me man.

go lock yourself in a room for 13 hours straight and stop ya cryin. :yawn:

ifuknh8u

Dude, how long ago did this show start? I cant even remember the girl's name who I slept with last night, how am I going to remember the amount of episodes I watched before some stupid ****ing polar bear appeared on a tropical ****ing Island.

The show is ghey and so is everyone who watches it. Leave me alone. The only TV show I watch religiously is Always Sunny in Philadelphia because its ****ing hilarious. Other than that, I watch sports like most men with a penis and balls.

Lost iz 4 gheyhomofags

Dear Mafia,

Please nightkill the douche above as soon as humanly possible. We swear the doc won't protect him. Thanks.

With all of our love,

Everyone else in this game

Whats Walt's dog, got to do, got to do with it.

Whats Walt's dog, but a second hand emotion.

Whats Walt's dog, got to do, got to do with it.

Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken.

eeeEEEEaaaaaaaaaaawwww Walt's Dog (got to do, got to do with it)

He was not just some dog... he has a name you son of a bitch. It's Vincent. Show some respect.

Dear Mafia,

Please nightkill the douche above as soon as humanly possible. We swear the doc won't protect him. Thanks.

With all of our love,

Everyone else in this game

vote Bleedin

Because I can;t mod kill him.

I have to read some of the wiki stuff on this because I know nothing and I hate not being in on inside jokes.

Okay, boys, I'm off to the shower, then catching up again real quick, then off to the grocery store. It seems my daughter wants to eat. She just doesn't get the mafia addiction. Don't lynch me while I'm gone, 'kay? :love0040:

Mod Note: We are waiting on Naeann and Sharrow. I'm keeping vote counts for the hell of it and resetting once they both check in so the game can be taken seriously at that point. Please continue discussing. I will monitor the thread closely and advise when they have checked in. Any DM'ers that would like to email Naeann to get her to check in, it'd be appreciated. I will give Sharrow 24 hours from the opening of this thread to check in, if he doesn't I will have Breanne take his place.

May God's fury rain down upon your mortal soul. I will try Mr S.

vote Bleedin

Because I can;t mod kill him.

I have to read some of the wiki stuff on this because I know nothing and I hate not being in on inside jokes.

Yankees Rays tonight :)) see you all in a few.

So no one even laughed at my post, which is worrisome. I was kidding.

Lookin' good, Nae. You could photoshop an RJ over the NY, put a book under her arm where the football is, and be exalted to legend status on DM.

JiF is probably staring at it right now, touching himself.

Yankees Rays tonight :)) see you all in a few.

Not looking too good

No, you definitely should.

And in the mean time, I'm working on a theory that the Man in Black will actually be dressed in white, that somehow the days and nights have been switched, and that this game isn't really about LOST at all.

I've got to work out a few more details, then I'll post it.

HAHAHA

Lookin' good, Nae. You could photoshop an RJ over the NY, put a book under her arm where the football is, and be exalted to legend status on DM.

I laughed inside.

Vote Count

Pac (1)- CTM

Lily (1)- SMC

JiF (1)- AVM

AVM (2)- JVOR, Verbal

Bleedin (2)- Smashmouth, Crusher

JVOR (1)- Hess

Crusher (1)- Naeann

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch

MOD NOTE: game is underway, it'd be dumb to clear the votes now. Sharrow still to check in just FYI.

Oh, we knew you were kidding, darling. It just wasn't funny. :roll:

Maybe its because you are just hair brained enough to try something that crazy.

And so what if I was?

Archived