LOST Mafia Game Thread

Vicious89x

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That said, I agree with the content of your post. Now we seem to have a lot of people talking about the set-up, and I think it's a nice way for the mafia to get us chasing our own tails.

You are such a dirty scumbucket and you know it...you know damn well you played into that trap. Ih8urplay. Gross. Spitttoooeee!!!

Slats at this best....scummy as hell. Who contributed to the town chasing their tails? Not you right? Doodoo brain.

Interesting how so many people seem to be rushing to Brett's defense.

UNVOTE: VOTE Brett

What are you talking about numbskull? He's the leading vote getter and others have placed a FOS in his direction for his noob comment when we all know he owned a bunch of vets in the Star Wars game.

Nothing is ever weak when it pertains to slats. He's scummy as scummy can be....and he's always scum. So...

Plus, my vote was actually for realz. He was spinning his web like he loves to do when he's scum and then he recommended the group not to follow his lead...(which I agree with)...but we've had this debate before, its just not my style to try and workout game set ups based off the opening scene.

I found it scummy and after catching up, it stll think its scummy. Plus, its slats and this is what I do.

Just because you say this, it doesn't make it true. Very reminiscent of last game with your "case" based on Lefty's supposed 180.

I was trying to stick to Vic's opening post, and keep people from getting too crazy with their theories (see: Smashmouth). The opening scene is all we have to go with, don't know how it helps you to not use it - but like you said, we have different playing styles.

This is a mob mentality if I have ever seen one.

Pac and SMC-- I don't know what I really have to defend myself too.. I admit I am not a noob on how to play, but I am a noob on different types of games and that was what my question pertained to.

And Pac attacks me for a Crusher joke?! Cmon

Vic-- I didn't vote for myself

and Hess- I don't think a single person has come to my defense so I don't know what you are talking about.

I have to take off to class for a bit.. ill be back on around 8 your guys' time

Finally

Vote AVM Long winded post, not saying alot, then throws a vote on me saying "lets see where this train goes".. Not believable.

Vote Count

Lily (1)- SMC

Bleedin (1)- Smashmouth

Crusher (2)- Naeann, Verbal

Shutout (2)- PAC, JVoR

Slats (1)- JiF

CTM (2)- Bleedin' Green, slats

Brett (4)- Crusher, CTM, AVM, Hess

AVM (1)- BrettFavre

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch

What are you talking about numbskull? He's the leading vote getter and others have placed a FOS in his direction for his noob comment when we all know he owned a bunch of vets in the Star Wars game.

Do I really need to point out the people now including you?

You are such a dirty scumbucket and you know it...you know damn well you played into that trap. Ih8urplay. Gross. Spitttoooeee!!!

Slats at this best....scummy as hell. Who contributed to the town chasing their tails? Not you right? Doodoo brain.

JiF, you coming after me is obvious and old. But acting like you actually have something at this stage of the game is downright scummy on your part. If you're town, you're just a fool.

You're working awfully hard to get this nothingness of yours to stick.

Interesting how so many people seem to be rushing to Brett's defense.

UNVOTE: VOTE Brett

Ummmm Hess? I know you have a version of shcizophrenia when it comes to this game but nobody has really defended Brett. For now I'll assume your being sarcastic.

Vote Count

Lily (1)- SMC

Bleedin (1)- Smashmouth

JVOR (1)- Hess

Shutout (2)- PAC, JVoR

Slats (1)- JiF

Brett (4)- Crusher, CTM, AVM, Brett

Damn even Vic is jumping on the Brett bandwagon. LOL

Kind of offsetting to react that way. Are you looking for something when you vote? I just find your explanation odd.

For that first vote, mostly just to see if anybody jumped on my back for trying to start a bandwagon, lazy voting, whatever crap reason people want to come up with to justify blame on Day 1.

Nothing came up, so I switched. Not going to keep a vote pinned on somebody for nothing, unless I was scum. I'm not, btw. :D

Hardly an attack chooch - I haven't even voted for you. I just think scum will usually try to ignore early heat in the hopes it will just go away.

Why exactly are people voting for Brett? Because of his noob comment? I understand that feigning ignorance is a scum tactic, but I didn't really read his post like that.

I'm worried that we've got a nice train going....fueled early by mafia.

This is a mob mentality if I have ever seen one.

Pac and SMC-- I don't know what I really have to defend myself too.. I admit I am not a noob on how to play, but I am a noob on different types of games and that was what my question pertained to.

Vic-- I didn't vote for myself

and Hess- I don't think a single person has come to my defense so I don't know what you are talking about.

I have to take off to class for a bit.. ill be back on around 8 your guys' time

Finally

Vote AVM Long winded post, not saying alot, then throws a vote on me saying "lets see where this train goes".. Not believable.

First verbal votes for Crusher off claiming your too easy. Than slats votes ctm for a combination of things one including his vote on you. Then Mr. Jif get hardcore with me.

That's 3 people inadvertntly sticking for you in an off handed way. It's not gold but better than anything else I got for now.

You expect this big gem to be coughed up with vote #1 on somebody? Isn't voting a newbie sorta like hitting the low lying fruit?

Unvote

Vote: Crusher

Yes, I'm unvoting and re-voting a lot. FOS on the peeps I voted before, and a real vote this time on teh Crusha.

I was kinda joking when I voted for you, but this level-headedness is so unlike anything I've seen from you playing here so far that I'm really leery of you.

That said, I agree with the content of your post. Now we seem to have a lot of people talking about the set-up, and I think it's a nice way for the mafia to get us chasing our own tails.

Hmmm... You know who skims? Scum.

unvote

vote: CTM

Ummmm Hess? I know you have a version of shcizophrenia when it comes to this game but nobody has really defended Brett. For now I'll assume your being sarcastic.

Damn even Vic is jumping on the Brett bandwagon. LOL

I'm sorry, I suck at this game.

:D

Why exactly are people voting for Brett? Because of his noob comment? I understand that feigning ignorance is a scum tactic, but I didn't really read his post like that.

I'm worried that we've got a nice train going....fueled early by mafia.

Er not exactly. You're forgetting one little thing. Brett's not a noob. He's played two games already. I've played one more than him. And btw, to me it wasn't even his comments but how others were reacting to it.

Haven't watched the show since the 3rd or 4th season, but after what happened to Vic in the last conversion game, I think if there is a possible setup without conversions or maybe only with early conversions, it's probably the best bet.

excellant point..

I agree with this.

And I agree with this. FOS on them both for jumping on an easy vote. And a tiny tiny FOS on SMC for putting the idea in their heads, but not much of one cause it was more like a shot over Br3tt's bow.

not so excellant.. it's day 1 and his train is at L-8

Than slats votes ctm for a combination of things one including his vote on you.

I voted CTM because he admitted he's just skimming the game. I could've cut off his vote on Brett. It had nothing to do with my post. I haven't formed an opinion on Brett yet.

For that first vote, mostly just to see if anybody jumped on my back for trying to start a bandwagon, lazy voting, whatever crap reason people want to come up with to justify blame on Day 1.

Nothing came up, so I switched. Not going to keep a vote pinned on somebody for nothing, unless I was scum. I'm not, btw. :D

Between saying you switched because it looked like a bad bandwagon and also offering up the fact that you know it may look bad cause of the constant vote switching...it bothered me how conscious you are of how you look to other people (which obviously, scum has to do). Sure, town has to do it too, but it's more scumlike behavior... You also have mostly been here but have been laying low.

/crap reason for day one voting

Unvote: Shutout

Vote: Verbal

Hmmm... You know who skims? Scum.

unvote

vote: CTM

Of course, they don't admit to skimming though.

And this isn't a wifom, the simple fact is that vic said he was clearing the votes once the game started for real and i was skimming till i saw that. I'm not skimming anymore, sweet cheeks

Vote Count

Lily (1)- SMC

Bleedin (1)- Smashmouth

Shutout (1)- PAC

Slats (1)- JiF

Brett (4)- Crusher, CTM, AVM, Hess

AVM (1)- BrettFavre

Verbal (1)- JVoR

I never saw the show, either, which is why I'm trying simply go by what Vic said in the opening post. Lot of people a lot more familiar with the show than we are. I'm interested in what they have to say, and if it turns out down the road that they were "spinning a web of theories" when I go back later and re-read.

Kinda like how I went back and NK'd your scummy ass last game. :mrgreen:

I've been innocent a few games in a row, now. Proclaiming my joy for it got me converted day two in The Thing game, and NK'd day one the following game. I'd like to be innocent and last a little while in this one, if you don't mind. :lol:

Hope that dream works out better for you than it normally does for me. One of the reasons I like playing here is that you (hopefully) won't make me be scum EVERY game. That, my friends, is why I'm rusty at being town. I either start as scum or get recruited to scum almost all the time these days.

I voted CTM because he admitted he's just skimming the game. I could've cut off his vote on Brett. It had nothing to do with my post. I haven't formed an opinion on Brett yet.

Fair enough.

I just found it interesting as I read through the thread that others were quick to vote on the people who were voting Brett.

Just because you say this, it doesn't make it true. Very reminiscent of last game with your "case" based on Lefty's supposed 180.

I was trying to stick to Vic's opening post, and keep people from getting too crazy with their theories (see: Smashmouth). The opening scene is all we have to go with, don't know how it helps you to not use it - but like you said, we have different playing styles.

Lol, I still can't get over how hard everyone bit on that crap. The 180 idea was such a huge exaggeration, it was complete BS. Yet 9 of the 11 townies, including you, lynched me while every one of the scum sat by and watched. I didn't even get a chance for some last words. I mean, that was the 3rd lynch. I can see that **** getting pulled off on the first one, maybe the second, but the third? I guess a lot of people had basically given up at that point though.

Gooooood morning.

Question since I am new: Is a recruitment AND nk scum team even a possibility? Or is that way to powerful? I have seen recruitment games where scum won't nk, and obviously nk games with no recruitment.. but never both.

I sorta am of the opinion that there won't be conversions? But also in 3 games I don't think I have ever been right about anything on D1

These were the 3 things that made me probe about Brett's take on people so far. To that point he hadn't been involved in the game at all so i was trying to coax involvement.

I don't see why there wouldn't be a conversion in this game, a lot of signs point to conversion being likely. To my knowledge he hasn't been mafia yet, and he might've been trying to push something like that to throw us off.

The last comment was what I didn't like at all. Wishy-washy "i could be wrong" statements like that are scumtells. Kind of like a noncommital statement.

They weren't 100% damning things, but things that caught my attention.

Good enough - I think I'll change my tactics up and not post every possible scenario that floats through my head.

And this is what makes playing here so much fun, Wes. You and I (and the rest of our usual crowd) USE those crazy ideas. I think they are more traditional here. And that idea could come back to bite me, but that's what I'm seeing.

JiF, you coming after me is obvious and old. But acting like you actually have something at this stage of the game is downright scummy on your part. If you're town, you're just a fool.

You're working awfully hard to get this nothingness of yours to stick.

First off, ofcourse I'm a fool.

Secondly, you of all people know that I'm not "working awfully hard".

Lol, I still can't get over how hard everyone bit on that crap. The 180 idea was such a huge exaggeration, it was complete BS. Yet 9 of the 11 townies, including you, lynched me while every one of the scum sat by and watched. I didn't even get a chance for some last words. I mean, that was the 3rd lynch. I can see that **** getting pulled off on the first one, maybe the second, but the third? I guess a lot of people had basically given up at that point though.

Sorry? The best part was, I came up with the 180 nonesense and never even voted you!!!

And this is what makes playing here so much fun, Wes. You and I (and the rest of our usual crowd) USE those crazy ideas. I think they are more traditional here. And that idea could come back to bite me, but that's what I'm seeing.

How bout I take those "crazy ideas" and shove them up yo...Oh forgot you are a pretty lady. Nevermind carry on people.

Archived