Who has a bigger year.

visajets

Who has a bigger year.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who has a bigger year.

• Tomlinson
    • Holmes

By the end of the year Holmes will be the number one. And Braylon is gone in the off-season.

Braylon is a great blocker though.

I think with a full camp, sanchise will go to BE tons cuz of his size.

nobody talks about keller on this site, but his Play Off run was epic, and he is really coming on

sanchise knows cotch, and will go to him a lot

imho, LT was brought in for the passing game first, run game second, he's gonna get about 50 screens and dump offs

and I just don't see shotty opening up the passing game much

jmo

Man, I dont even know where to start. All I am going to say is that some people are underestimating Holmes so much that they will just have to watch the games when he comes back mid season to understand. Holmes provides us with a deep threat that Cotchery cant and his hands are more consistent and clutch than Edwards is. Chemistry could be a problem, but Holmes is easily the best OVERALL receiver on the Jets right now in terms of just outright every specification you can ask for a receiver. OOOOO Braylon is big and hes a good blocker oooooo......Well thats why theres a group made of five individuals called an offensive line.

Edwards >>> Holmes

Also, run blocking goes beyond the OL. Our offense was like 10x better once we landed Edwards.

Holmes is about situation...he played in a fly ball/deep ball offense with a top QB...he's the only one of our WRs who can say that. He's OK, but I think he's closer to Donte Stallworth than whatever it is he's become since we traded for him.

Edwards >>> Holmes

Also, run blocking goes beyond the OL. Our offense was like 10x better once we landed Edwards.

Holmes is about situation...he played in a fly ball/deep ball offense with a top QB...he's the only one of our WRs who can say that. He's OK, but I think he's closer to Donte Stallworth than whatever it is he's become since we traded for him.

Braylon is the new Vince Ohgodnotthisagain.

Archived