What Grey Aliens Actually Are

SoFlaJets

Yes, that's right. Aliens really are brown with crinkled skin. I saw some in Fire In The Sky.

you ever hear Travis Walton talk Mentos? That's a dude who knows what he saw and what happened to him and doesn't really care what anyone else thinks about him or it

you ever hear Travis Walton talk Mentos? That's a dude who knows what he saw and what happened to him and doesn't really care what anyone else thinks about him or it

I have not, but I should go searchin' for it.

edit- okay, thanks

I think the Travis Walton case is the best because it not only was an incredible abduction story, it was an unmistakable UFO sighting. Walton and his six friends saw the craft, which was hovering just above the ground, from extremely close proximity. It could not have been anything explainable (plane, helicoptor, balloon, venus, etc.). All seven men described it exactly the same. When given lie detector tests, six of the seven passed. One was inconclusive. None of them have ever changed their story to this day (over 30 years later).

yea I guess that's kind of what they are

They could have worked a little harder to make them look like us. They come all this way, but only have budget for 3 fingers?

Just kidding with you...what you saw a few years back was interesting.

I think the Travis Walton case is the best because it not only was an incredible abduction story, it was an unmistakable UFO sighting. Walton and his six friends saw the craft, which was hovering just above the ground, from extremely close proximity. It could not have been anything explainable (plane, helicoptor, balloon, venus, etc.). All seven men described it exactly the same. When given lie detector tests, six of the seven passed. One was inconclusive. None of them have ever changed their story to this day (over 30 years later).

The government says it was actually "swamp gas". ;)

it makes sense when you consider the magnitude of the distances invlolved in space travel, but how do they send the data back ? even at the speed of light it takes thousands of years.....

I have wondered if they are bred on the way like test tubes pilots

but that has problems, mostly the effects light speed travel would have on a body, g-forces that sort of thing

drones makes more sense

or probe droids !

180px-Arakyd_Viper.jpg

it makes sense when you consider the magnitude of the distances invlolved in space travel, but how do they send the data back ? even at the speed of light it takes thousands of years.....

I have wondered if they are bred on the way like test tubes pilots

but that has problems, mostly the effects light speed travel would have on a body, g-forces that sort of thing

drones makes more sense

or probe droids !

180px-Arakyd_Viper.jpg

wormholes Larz and their crafts can go at unbelievable speeds too from reports we've heard from pilots from all over the world

Archived