Do You Have Anyone On Ignore Here?

SoFlaJets

When I was younger I had a tough guy attitude about never putting people on ignore. As I got older I found out that the internet is a lot more fun if you have a one strike and your out policy on putting people on ignore. Life is too short, use the ignore.

When I was younger I had a tough guy attitude about never putting people on ignore. As I got older I found out that the internet is a lot more fun if you have a one strike and your out policy on putting people on ignore. Life is too short, use the ignore.

That an interesting take :D

I dont have anyone on ignore but I may be ignored by a some :-).

I havent heard from EY in a while. I even went to his page just to tell him that I missed him ::wub. I may have to skip this internet thing and just knock on his front door lol.

(im such an internet a** lol)

Edit: And Crusher has been ignoring the fact that I want one of those hoagies. Not cool man.

I have no reason to have anyone on ignore --

I like and get along with pretty much everybody around here-even the Rival fans-one particular Jets fan's ego is out of control so out of respect to Max and the board-I ignore....her

I like and get along with pretty much everybody around here-even the Rival fans-one particular Jets fan's ego is out of control so out of respect to Max and the board-I ignore....her

I'm pretty certain it's not me. lol

I'm pretty certain it's not me. lol

No, you know I love the Ladies Of Jet nation Lyn. You, Nay-O, Lady Jet, Jet-O, Garbie Girl...oh yea and on edit I can't forget DLJ (aka the girl of my dreams)

most all the trolls, (enemy and jets fan) and any poster who only replies to other posters telling them how stupid they are

Wow can I login as you? I wonder what the board would look like totally blank. :-P

Archived