Top 5 Coolest People Ever?

DMaynard

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe he was at one time according to the scriptures...mind you, I am not a religious person by no means so if anyone knows if the devil was a mortal at one time, please clue me in.

He was, supposedly, an arch angel like Michael. His name was Lucifer. Then he rebelled against GOD, and GOD had Michael throw Lucifer's a$$ down to Hell (thus the term, Fallen Angel). He changed his name to PDaddy and later to Satan.

The Devil has never been human.

He was, supposedly, an arch angel like Michael. His name was Lucifer. Then he rebelled against GOD, and GOD had Michael throw Lucifer's a$$ down to Hell (thus the term, Fallen Angel). He changed his name to PDaddy and later to Satan.

The Devil has never been human.

Oh well Den, thanks for the theology update...may god be with you.

No love for Abraham Lincoln? Boo, hiss!

Lincoln was the man. Great orator and debater, held the country together during arguably its most trying time.

But was he top 5 coolest of all-time material? I don't think so. Remember, he also stuck by some really terrible generals for too long that helped drag out the war. You can't put him above people who took nations by force (Alexander the Great), saved souls (Jesus, Mother Theresa), invented amazing things (Da Vinci, Edison, Franklin, Einstein) or were great warriors (Khan).

I'd put him in the top 25-30, but not top 5.

Ronald Reagan?

Ended the cold war peacefully, brought an end to communism, restored real hope to a country still reeling from Vietnam and Watergate, not this fake "Hope and Change" crap that stupid is still going on about. Reagan was the greatest president since Lincoln.

Ended the cold war peacefully, brought an end to communism, restored real hope to a country still reeling from Vietnam and Watergate, not this fake "Hope and Change" crap that stupid is still going on about. Reagan was the greatest president since Lincoln.

But was he cool?

I think Ham used to know Ungar, if I remember correctly.. Atleast he claimed to

I remember that. Well, I remember him talking about Ungar in such a way that a careless reader could get the impression that he knew him without actually going so far as lying about it. 'From the neighborhood' and the like. You know perfectly well that a boring old scold like Ham and a degenerate like Ungar would never have had anything to do with each other.

1. Jesus

2. Ben Franklin

3. Ronald Reagan

4. Ulysses S. Grant

5. Gen. Sherman

Ronald Reagan can suck my balls.

Actor turned President...what a world...gotta admit it does make sense though...

No love for Teddy Roosevelt? Decorated soldier...youngest president ever when he was inaugurated...environmentalist...first American to win the Nobel Peace prize...pushed the completion of the Panama Canal...That mother*****er was a cool guy.

Actor turned President...what a world...gotta admit it does make sense though...

No love for Teddy Roosevelt? Decorated soldier...youngest president ever when he was inaugurated...environmentalist...first American to win the Nobel Peace prize...pushed the completion of the Panama Canal...That mother*****er was a cool guy.

Never liked Teddy. Got the Nobel Prize by laying the seeds for WWII, supported Eugenics.

Ronald Reagan freed hundreds of millions of people from oppression and Teddy Roosevelt ... went hunting?

Archived