Top 5 Coolest People Ever?

DMaynard

pushed the completion of the Panama Canal...That mother*****er was a cool guy.

He had the Panamanian government overthrown and took the land for the canal.

Ronald Reagan freed hundreds of millions of people from oppression and Teddy Roosevelt ... went hunting?

What a great environmentalist.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He had the Panamanian government overthrown and took the land for the canal.

What a great environmentalist.

I'm failing to see the negative in the first statement. He took over Panama to build a canal that would strengthen his country during the most imperial era of the world. Thats a good thing, not a bad thing.

I'm failing to see the negative in the first statement. He took over Panama to build a canal that would strengthen his country during the most imperial era of the world. Thats a good thing, not a bad thing.

Not becoming of a Nobel Prize winner.

Anyone got General George S. Patton? Man was a quote machine, like the Rex Ryan of generals. Here's a few:

Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

These pulpit killers that go around saying that the Bible says that man dare not kill causes the death of many thousands of good soldiers. Damn little those pulpit killers know about the Bible. They know even less about the way God works. They should read all of the Bible, not just the part they like! God never hesitated to kill. God never hesitates to kill when one man or any race of man needed to be punished. God helped David kill Goliath, didn't he? How about Noah and the Ark? All of the rest of the people were killed in the flood! God took the blame for this mass murder. How about the Red Sea which opened up long enough for one race to escape and another race to be killed. Don't talk to me about God not permitting man to kill. War means that we have to kill people. That's all there is to it. It is a sin not to kill if we are serving on God's side. There is no other way to win. Wars must be won for God's sake. He has a part in every war! The quicker we can kill the enemy, the quicker we can go home and listen to the pulpit killers tell us what we did wrong. If it wasn't for us, those pulpit idiots would be shot for standing in their own pulpits. Our task is to kill the enemy before we are killed.

Panama was a province of Columbia at the time. The US made Panama's secession from Columbia possible in exchange for the canal. If the Panamanians themselves don't like this they can rejoin Columbia. Don't hold your breath.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I remember that. Well, I remember him talking about Ungar in such a way that a careless reader could get the impression that he knew him without actually going so far as lying about it. 'From the neighborhood' and the like. You know perfectly well that a boring old scold like Ham and a degenerate like Ungar would never have had anything to do with each other.

I know, but one of us pm'd the other about at it and he claim clean that he didn't know him as much as watched him hustle pool players at a local bar..

If that is a joke, it is a really bad one. If you are serious, it answers a lot of questions.

Yet no objection to Crassus trading slaves. Duly noted. What questions does it answer exactly? I don't see a moral issue in pointing out that confounding the greatest manhunt in history for a decade on sheer force of personality is some seriously cool-ass ****. You think Reynolds made the list for Van Wilder?

Yet no objection to Crassus trading slaves. Duly noted. What questions does it answer exactly? I don't see a moral issue in pointing out that confounding the greatest manhunt in history for a decade on sheer force of personality is some seriously cool-ass ****. You think Reynolds made the list for Van Wilder?

Seriously, are there many of you out there that think Bin Laden is cool other than the tent dwellers he hangs with?

Aren't there more than 5 moderators??;)

if you are talking working mods, well then there is just Faba, and i hear that he was out partying celebrating NY getting Superbowl 48.

When he is around.. he rules with an iron fist..

the others are just doing it to pad their resumes... they are hoping they can one day go to better jets sites like JI or TGG.

:D

Paul Newman was cool, as was Namath.

But the coolest cat on the planet (and it's probably a RIP situation)

was Tank Man at Tianamen Square in '89

Legend has it that they had to edit out his balls because they were twice the size of the tanks.

Bin Laden is a coward. 9/11 was a cowardly act, his videos were cowardly, and his hiding is cowardly. Luckily, he'll be raped by 72 well-endowed, non-virgin men in hell.

if you are talking working mods, well then there is just Faba, and i hear that he was out partying celebrating NY getting Superbowl 48.

When he is around.. he rules with an iron fist..

the others are just doing it to pad their resumes... they are hoping they can one day go to better jets sites like JI or TGG.

:D

That post, was awesome! :rl:

Are you delusional? Confounding? As soon as he made it to the safety of our wonderful ally, Pakinstan, the hunt was over. The great leader who asks his subjects to perform suicide attacks high tails it to Pakistan, where he has been wiping his a$$ against a cave wall for the past decade. Yeah, he is real cool. :rolleyes:

Are you delusional? Confounding? As soon as he made it to the safety of our wonderful ally, Pakinstan, the hunt was over. The great leader who asks his subjects to perform suicide attacks high tails it to Pakistan, where he has been wiping his a$$ against a cave wall for the past decade. Yeah, he is real cool. :rolleyes:

Either that or he is dead.

All the videos and recording post 2001 have inconsistencies.

IMO, cool people had style or did something great.

Either that or he is dead.

All the videos and recording post 2001 have inconsistencies.

IMO, cool people had style or did something great.

Like the Great One. Jackie Gleason. :cheers:

I hope they like those jokes on the moon, Alice ...

Bin Laden is a coward. 9/11 was a cowardly act, his videos were cowardly, and his hiding is cowardly. Luckily, he'll be raped by 72 well-endowed, non-virgin men in hell.

don't fall for his tripe

he's just trying to get attention

• 3 weeks later...
Aren't there more than 5 moderators??;)

There were more than that but one of them skipped town on us never to be heard from again. Some people think that he signs up with fake accounts but I don't believe it. I choose to think of him as being on my Grandparent's farm.

this is about "cool" people, no? Genghis Khan? Ronald Reagan? Osama Bin Laden? Seriously.

1. Ernest Hemmingway

2. Humphrey Bogart

3. Jack Kerouac

4. Dean Martin

5. Jack Nicholson

Honorable mention: Marlon Brando, Jackie O., Christopher Walken, Audry Hepburn, Santana, Kurt Cobain

Archived