Brooks and Dunn: The Last Rodeo

JoeC36

On CBS right now. Country music stars covering Brooks and Dunn's greatest hits while they sit and watch.

I grew up on Brooks and Dunn and i can say its pretty sad seeing these 2 legends on the stage together for the last time. I know im probably one of the only ones here that really listen to country music but i figured id let you all know.

I worked at country radio stations for 18 years. Those guys were always overrated. I give their solo careers three years before there's a reunion tour.

I'm so over country music anyway-I liked the male artists from the late 80's up until Brooks and Dunn's first couple of albums and Dwight Yoakum and Steve Earle-when schmucks like Toby Keith are the top guys the genre sucks. Toby Keith was in a bar we were playing at in WPB when he first got famous and he refused our offer to jam-so I pretty much think that way of him.

With what the country music industry did to the Dixie Chicks in the early 2000's sealed it for me-they were great, now I never turn on the country stations EVER

I worked at country radio stations for 18 years. Those guys were always overrated. I give their solo careers three years before there's a reunion tour.

You see that too huh? Kind of a marketing ploy the way I se it.

On CBS right now. Country music stars covering Brooks and Dunn's greatest hits while they sit and watch.

I grew up on Brooks and Dunn and i can say its pretty sad seeing these 2 legends on the stage together for the last time. I know im probably one of the only ones here that really listen to country music but i figured id let you all know.

They were great together. Lots of great tunes thru the years. I still listen to country every so often but not like I did years back when Allan Jackson, Garth Brooks and B&D topped the charts.

Archived