Lost - Recap For Me Please

Maxman

I never watched this show, well a few episodes but could never get into it. But I thought it was a good premise for a show. Anyhow can someone please recap it for me after the finale is over.

By recap I mean like 3 or 4 sentences. I don't know any of the characters names. Just like why did the crash, why did they go back to the island or whatever happened.

Thanks.

OK, I'll try. Go f*** yourself.

The other 3 sentences you can come up with yourself, bastard. See if I ever write another post worthy of going on the frontpage.

I don't want to tell you how to tell me to go f myself. BUT it is usually popular to call me a religious a'hole and mention that this site has gone to ****.

I'm just saying.

I never watched this show, well a few episodes but could never get into it. But I thought it was a good premise for a show. Anyhow can someone please recap it for me after the finale is over.

By recap I mean like 3 or 4 sentences. I don't know any of the characters names. Just like why did the crash, why did they go back to the island or whatever happened.

Thanks.

Evangeline Lilly is super, super hot.

Hawaii is pretty.

Lost is boring.

Lost:

The journey to the afterlife is about redemption, compassion, love, hope and finding peace within yourself and the life you lived.

The End.

Yeah, if you want a serious answer this is the best you'll get.

Lost:

The journey to the afterlife is about redemption, compassion, love, hope and finding peace within yourself and the life you lived.

The End.

I watched the first 2 seasons... and I watched the last 45 minutes last night.

Here is my synapsis:

Lost. Plane crashes, people live and help each other. Island is pretty. Black smoke, polar bears, ghosts and maybe the show will get picked up for a couple more seasons. Plot holes, unanswered questions, convoluted side stories, theories become more enthralling than the actual show. Poorly acted, and overly dramatic scenes (like Jack wincing in pain for 12 total minutes last night) that make every episode longer than they need to be. JJ Abrams is teh geniuzzzz. Cloverfield... Jacob, Locke, Ben Linus... Jack's Dad... maybe heaven, maybe not.... worst final episode I've ever seen. Boom. Headshot.

In my opinion, Lost fans defending that terribly underwhelming and corny ending is nothing more than an admission of their displeasure with how many hours of your life JJ Abrams just stole from them.

I watched the first 2 seasons... and I watched the last 45 minutes last night.

With that being said I can not take your opinion seriously.

Althoght not a die hard fan myself I would usually stockpile a bunch of episodes wait for a rainy or boring day and then marathon them -- usually ended up watching the last 7-8 episodes before a new one started. Yesterday being no exception during a particular boring day at work thanks to Hulu I watched 7 episodes during my shift caught 2 more when I got home and then watched the finale recorded off my DVR (thank God for that due to the multitude of commercials) - I enjoyed it but the ending was really no suprise very anti climatic just like the Seinfeld finale. But I was happy with the final result.

one more note I never really bought in on all the theory nonsence.

Archived