The Hottest Man

Dan.

Since there's already a hottest woman thread.

JEFFREY HUNTER! The original Star Trek captain.

Pike1.jpg

Also looks good as a cowboy.

6IJTD00Z.jpg

JVoR is probably laughing at me right now. My adoration for Jeffrey Hunter is no joke. :P

Pike1.jpg

6IJTD00Z.jpg

JVoR is probably laughing at me right now. My adoration for Jeffrey Hunter is no joke. :P

So, are you a Dan or a Danielle?

Pike1.jpg

6IJTD00Z.jpg

Er, is that really you in the avatar Dan? Cause this dude kinda looks like he could be your brother. Just sayin...

I think SMC is saying he would bang this dude if he was Megan Fox.

Hmm.. Actually I think he's saying he wouldn't bang this dude if he was megan fox, due to the possible family ties

so what your saying is that he's hot in a megan fox kinda way?

LOL. I'll never live that down.

But, no, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying they look as if they could be related.

Case in point, I think a Barberella era Jane Fonda was smoking hot.

She did look like her pops, Henry Fonda, but that doesn't mean I wanted to bang her pops.

Er, is that really you in the avatar Dan? Cause this dude kinda looks like he could be your brother. Just sayin...

It's not me, but the closest another person has ever resembled me. I don't see any similarity to Jeffrey Hunter, though. JVoR, do I look like Jeffrey Hunter??

You're on a Jets board... 90% of the people here would bang Mark Sanchez if he won us a super bowl.

You can have Mark Sanchez all to yourself, I'll just keep busy with Dustin Keller.

I see you've avoided telling me if Hess is right that I look like Jeffrey Hunter ... I take that as a bad sign. But my actual brother looks nothing like him. So I consider myself free to continue daydreaming. :D

You can have Mark Sanchez all to yourself, I'll just keep busy with Dustin Keller.

I see you've avoided telling me if Hess is right that I look like Jeffrey Hunter ... I take that as a bad sign. But my actual brother looks nothing like him. So I consider myself free to continue daydreaming. :D

lol. Whenever Dan X and I watched a game last year she always be like, was that Dustin Keller? I'd say yes and she would shout "YEAH DUSTIN KELLER!"

I don't think you look like Jeffrey Hunter.

I don't think you look like Jeffrey Hunter.

Thanks, you have put my mind at ease.

I look just like Jeffrey Hunter.

Then Lily is a lucky girl, assuming you two continue to hit it off. :P

You're on a Jets board... 90% of the people here would bang Mark Sanchez if he won us a super bowl.

If the Jets won the SB, 90% of this board would let the team run the train on their bung hole, the Mods are 100%.

Awww... Jealous much? :love0038:

Hehe, I feel only pride at seeing my doppelganger charming the ladies. :D It confirms that SLAN IS AWESOME. (Or Dats, I guess.) JVoR and I do think that you and Lily are cute together.

Archived