Apparently, Max Is A Horrible Human Being

SoFlaJets

Not really want to bring out negative vibe here from other venues- but Phil is a real good guy and I am not joking around about that.

He's a giant douche.

And so are you.

In fact, this entire forum is full of douches.

Not really want to bring out negative vibe here from other venues- but Phil is a real good guy and I am not joking around about that.

ABSOLUTELY !!! Look at all the work he does here just to keep JetNation going. Thanks big guy !!

I tried and I tried to do twitter. To freakin frenetic and I felt myself slipping into a seizure. Yet other than the fondling incident awhile back I think Max is an awesome dude and I will try and keep my hands to myself in the future.

Thats a shame, you'd be a twitter stud.

Hey thanks Jimmy...am I still getting blasted? I unfollowed him on twitter after the last tirade so I am not sure if I am still on the most wanted list or not.

Feel free to post any of things that make me such a bad person. Unless there is a story about a guy named Juan and lunch time in the park. That one is sort of true and I would prefer to just move past it without any discussion.

I tried and I tried to do twitter. To freakin frenetic and I felt myself slipping into a seizure. Yet other than the fondling incident awhile back I think Max is an awesome dude and I will try and keep my hands to myself in the future.

Maybe I wasn't clear with my last PM. You were in trouble for not fondling enough. Sorry if I confused you but please don't cut back.

ABSOLUTELY !!! Look at all the work he does here just to keep JetNation going. Thanks big guy !!

Really nice, you wrap it up like a compliment but really it is just another fat joke. :-P

Hey thanks Jimmy...am I still getting blasted? I unfollowed him on twitter after the last tirade so I am not sure if I am still on the most wanted list or not.

Feel free to post any of things that make me such a bad person. Unless there is a story about a guy named Juan and lunch time in the park. That one is sort of true and I would prefer to just move past it without any discussion.

Pretty sure he hasn't said anything since.

Not that I like bagging on somebody who isn't here.

But this gem cracked me up..

"Listening to #Kesha just makes everything better."

Hahahahahahahahahhaah

I don't know what Kesha is... but I'm going to guess that if I did, I would LOL @ this.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91089

Joe's temper tantrum is in there. caution, Max made my tummy ache from laughing in that thread..lol

How the ****ing hell did I miss this? HAHAHAHA!

Joe is seriously twisted at times. Seems like an okay dude, and very good at posting football but Jesus...

F the people who refuse to pony up the cash. F 'em

:shock:

Archived