I have not been around much.

Bob

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He got into an argument with Max over PSL's.

Was it really an argument? Serious question I know I was busting his balls a bit, but did he really storm off because of my back and forth with him?

I just assumed he was mad at something else. Never thought it could actually be my fault, lol.

He got into an argument with Max over PSL's and left. Expect a press conference announcing his return in 6 weeks.

He is going to need wrist surgery if he will return to posting form.

Was it really an argument? Serious question I know I was busting his balls a bit, but did he really storm off because of my back and forth with him?

I just assumed he was mad at something else. Never thought it could actually be my fault, lol.

I thought it was all a big joke myself, I have no idea what seemed to offend him, or if thats what did it. All I remember is him saying he was leaving in the thread, in a profanity-laced tirade. Weird.

I hope he comes back as 124, not 230. 230 is like when Michael Jordan returned to the NBA from retirement wearing 45.

I'm sure something else was eating at him. Perhaps Michigans lack of a credible football program put him over the top. :P

I went back into the thread to see the time line and it was around 9PM...me thinking it was because of drinking perhaps. I thought that might have been too early to be hitting the bottle, but who knows...seems what really got the ball rolling was him stating that "real Jets fans" (his words) were the ones purchasing PSL's while the rest of us were not in that class.

On a personal note, I live in South Florida...I had season tix in section 108 and gave them up last year. I didn't mind the hotel, plane and ticket expense plus the other perks you get slapped with...but, to justify to the wife on top of that a 15-20k seat license, I just wanted to avoid a big confrontation...I still consider myself a huge fan even though I will be relaxing in front of my big screen screaming my Jets along...Joe, if you're reading this, you don't have to be a PSL owner to be a Jets fan.....I have been a Jets fan long before mom and pop decided to have sex and crank you out.

Maybe you will come to your senses about this issue and see you back one day...oh, he also had some shots at the "new" guys that came over here when Ham decided he was Mr. Tough guy...I like the new guys...they bring more life to this forum...yes, even you EY.

I went back into the thread to see the time line and it was around 9PM...me thinking it was because of drinking perhaps. I thought that might have been too early to be hitting the bottle, but who knows...seems what really got the ball rolling was him stating that "real Jets fans" (his words) were the ones purchasing PSL's while the rest of us were not in that class.

On a personal note, I live in South Florida...I had season tix in section 108 and gave them up last year. I didn't mind the hotel, plane and ticket expense plus the other perks you get slapped with...but, to justify to the wife on top of that a 15-20k seat license, I just wanted to avoid a big confrontation...I still consider myself a huge fan even though I will be relaxing in front of my big screen screaming my Jets along...Joe, if you're reading this, you don't have to be a PSL owner to be a Jets fan.....I have been a Jets fan long before mom and pop decided to have sex and crank you out.

Maybe you will come to your senses about this issue and see you back one day...oh, he also had some shots at the "new" guys that came over here when Ham decided he was Mr. Tough guy...I like the new guys...they bring more life to this forum...yes, even you EY.

No real Jets fan pays a mortgage, has significant medical or household expenses, pays more than 1-2k in combined income taxes, has children, values his marriage, or would serve his country in combat while his beloved Jets are in the Superbowl.

Go root for the Lions, jerk.

wellllllll... joey told me the other day that i looked young in my new avatar ... not my usual old self or my freaky kid photos.. so i am tending to lean on his side.

:D

(i am also hoping to to on his good side ..just in case he needs to ditch some of his tixs next year at cost. :D)

go 124!!!

p.s. hi bob!

The only thing more pathetic than people really "storming off" because they can't win an argument on the internetz... is people who announce they are storming off because they can't win an argument on the internetz.

LOL.

Like little girls who can't play together. Usually there is tons of this "Boo hooo... I'm leaving!!!" crap @ JI, but its the first I've seen of it here. Makes me laugh a sad laugh... nah, just kidding I couldn't give two ****s. :)

My take, it was huge investment for him. And most of us were saying how stupid of an investment it would be for anyone to make and he let his emotions get the best of him.

I doubt that's it. Joe has always bragged about how much money his family has. This whole thing is too bad. He's a good kid, but he has always taken the banter on here too seriously.

Ahh. So Nightstalker was right. Joe HAS been drinking. ;)

:shock::shock: :D

nope.. i think you need glasses.. i am hotter then betty white on a good day... sizzzzzle! :D

:rl:

That one was brutal but funny. And Bob you are going to pay for that big time!

for once in your life, you are right, max. a blind squirrel is bound to find a nut.. wait.. you find nuts all the time... :D

GG never forgets. ;)

smart man! what can i say, i am just a cranky old hag ;)

Did you just call her an elephant?

You and Bob are just digging yourselves a deep hole.

pot stirrer! you are just upset because i havent been paying you no mind.. and you still hold a torch for me.. :D

I doubt that's it. Joe has always bragged about how much money his family has. This whole thing is too bad. He's a good kid, but he has always taken the banter on here too seriously.

I didn't really know that part. Were they his tickets or his families?

The only thing more pathetic than people really "storming off" because they can't win an argument on the internetz... is people who announce they are storming off because they can't win an argument on the internetz.

LOL.

Like little girls who can't play together. Usually there is tons of this "Boo hooo... I'm leaving!!!" crap @ JI, but its the first I've seen of it here. Makes me laugh a sad laugh... nah, just kidding I couldn't give two ****s. :)

This.

I never heard the family money thing, either.

I'm pretty confident that plenty of "real fans," either can't afford the PSL's, or recognize that they're such terrible investments that they just can't bring themselves to pay for them no matter how much they want to be in the stadium.

Or they could be from Long Island, and have come to grips with the fact that the trip to the New Giants Stadium is probably too huge a pain in the ass even if the tickets were free.

Too bad about Joe. He has heart issues, too. If he gets this upset about the interwebz, I'd hate to see what his reactions are when he squares up against real life.

But he goes to school and works a part time job. If he does come from money, he seems to have a great work ethic. IIRC, hes paying the PSL out of his own pocket and bought the least expensive one.

These things blow over and hopefully he'll be back.

LOL.

Isn't that how most of you people ended up over here?

I never heard that one either. Doesn't he work at Modell's? Not exactly the job big money people usually take.

Isn't that how most of you people ended up over here?

Actually no. Some got banned. Some still post at both sites. Some started posting at both sites and then stopped at one of them.

I just kind of stopped posting there. Then out of the blue I got banned there after not having posted anything for like 2 years (I actually don't remember how long). Wasn't that broken up about it because, well, I hadn't posted anything there for 1-3 years anyway.

I didn't really know that part. Were they his tickets or his families?

He bought them off of his dad. they were his dads tickets. but his dad didnt want to go to every game anymore a couple of years ago. so Joe purchased them off of his dad.

My take, Joe is a big baby and good riddance. he's lucky Tyson didnt rip his head off in the parking lot a few years ago.

Not in my case.... I was forced out. :banned:

And...you did the graphics for him, right? you made the header for a prestigious VIP position and all its perks? lol some gratitude that guy has.

Archived